PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:21:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

%% hello just wondering how everyone ran there stellar sweeper cheat. I hate games that have these features that tell everyone you got a perfect game. I watched my cheat and even stopped it to bust a crystal so I wouldn't get the perfect game. I even slowed it down as slow as it would go. But people kept asking me how I finished so fast if I knew any tricks to the game  :-X  I guess I'm a paranoid schizophrenic cheater

arniebear

I usually go in a topic room that is pretty full, and most of them are so busy talking to each other they usually don't pay attention to me, and I turn off chat, I figure if they want help or tricks they can get their own auto  :)))

lucky9999

Quote from: les on January 08, 2009, 07:13:50 AM
%% hello just wondering how everyone ran there stellar sweeper cheat. I hate games that have these features that tell everyone you got a perfect game. I watched my cheat and even stopped it to bust a crystal so I wouldn't get the perfect game. I even slowed it down as slow as it would go. But people kept asking me how I finished so fast if I knew any tricks to the game  :-X  I guess I'm a paranoid schizophrenic cheater

I guess I need to check if I have the latest version as mine stella sweeper has been busting crystals on it's own and losing more games then winning.  Is there a certain planet that anyone has found the program works better for then another?  It is taking so long to get this badge with the program losing so much.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

arniebear

I just play on easy or medium and the auto pretty much always gets a perfect game.

Tara

I just play in a full room. There isn't anything anyone can do about you getting perfect games. They can report all they want, nothing is going to happen for that.

Squid

I'd like to know your secrets!  I played on StarSweeper yesterday, easy level, and I rarely got a perfect game.  It got me my two badges so I'm not really complaining but perfection was not a regular occurrence.  Glad for you all, though!   :!!

harley89

I guess I am just lucky I ran Stellar Sweeper at the settings it came with. Played Terra on medium level and got the badge quick. I was in a room that had so many perfect games popping up I swear I must have been in a room full of auto running cheaters.  You can get a perfect game almost everytime by hand if you play on easy Terra. Hit the corners first you will get great clear out Just sit in a room and watch how many perfect games are coming up if it has alot thats your room.

Joe C

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,36708.15.html

Good settings here.

EASY/TERRA for perfect games
MEDIUM/TERRA for ranking IF YOU CARE ABOUT showing up as perfect all the time
EASY/TERRA for ranking if you ignore the self-deputized Pogo Cheat Police
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview