This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PoppaZoppa and Trouncer

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

If anyone is looking for a fantastic, reliable auto, Trouncer is a great bet for you.  It runs perfectly, and I even got 3 more 36 chain badges last night LOL
It's working out well because there are not many people playing, I've been able to go to a room by myself and play all night without drawing attention to myself and the auto hasn't hiccuped once.

Awesome job, BadgeHelp!   :^*

arniebear

Glad to hear this works well, I got the 36 Badge by hand, the game is not too bad once you figure it out, lol.  Thought I would try the autos out though, and came to this conclusion.  Don't bother with the Stompzilla auto it just stomps on anything randomly and gets you no points..........Trouncer is much better as you, oh so correctly, stated.

RaggedyAndie

Trouncer was giving me a problem sometime ago.  But, I started it up again and it hasn't quit once!  Got the 36 badge and lots of tokens.  Moving right along and almost done. 

Did you ever notice when you're in a room ALL by yourself....someone always comes in???   (O+O)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on January 09, 2009, 04:53:29 PM
Trouncer was giving me a problem sometime ago.  But, I started it up again and it hasn't quit once!  Got the 36 badge and lots of tokens.  Moving right along and almost done. 

Did you ever notice when you're in a room ALL by yourself....someone always comes in???   (O+O)

WTG on the progress and how well the auto is running... it's been terrific for me.  And YES, it's like .... maybe they want the room and expect me to leave?  Whatever!  They can enjoy a lovely view of my  :o0   as I leave them in the dust!

FreecellFanny

That phenomenom has always boggled my mind.

You have a page full of empty rooms, you go into the last one and some a**wipe comes into that one.  !@#$

arniebear

QuoteThat phenomenom has always boggled my mind.

You have a page full of empty rooms, you go into the last one and some a**wipe comes into that one.  Swear

:))

jamrow32

That always seems to happen when I am playing Dice City, even at 3am.   I'll be happily playing, getting all the cards and then some dirtwipe comes in the room and tries to outbid me on extra dice.

Kris

I agree about Trouncer.  I only own a couple of autos and this one works perfect!  Of course, now that I got that 36 chain badge I hardly ever use the auto but when I do, I know it's going to work great.

mr.clean

is this the most update one everyone is using?    What is the speed everyone has there's set on? :"

I've had Nightmares about the 36chain badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on January 10, 2009, 04:49:41 PM
is this the most update one everyone is using?    What is the speed everyone has there's set on? :"

I've had Nightmares about the 36chain badge.

I kept it on default settings!

mr.clean

Hi stickerbell!   The one i have is 4.1  is there a newer one? Badgehelp does'nt list updates for this auto on there page.

What are the Default setings?

jamrow32

I have the auto (Trouncer) but haven't used it until last night.  Got the 36 chain badge in an hour.  I usually set the speed somewhat slow so that if there are others in the room, I almost never finish the board first.  This keeps the auto-hunters off my back.  I agree that this is one of the better autos by far.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on January 10, 2009, 05:32:44 PM
Hi stickerbell!   The one i have is 4.1  is there a newer one? Badgehelp does'nt list updates for this auto on there page.

What are the Default setings?

Morning!  By default I mean I don't change anything once the auto loads.  I don't adjust the speeds, etc.  And I am using version 4.1 also.

I agree with jamrow, that if you want to avoid drawing too much attention, you can set it to run slower so you don't finish the board too quickly.

arniebear

Just go in a full room, there is usually a lot of people with zillions of tokens...........you know they had some help getting them  :-X

Stinkerbell

Arnie, do you know if you advance rank progress without winning the game?

arniebear

Yes you advance without winning, it only counts the eggs you earn for the round.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on January 11, 2009, 02:20:09 PM
Yes you advance without winning, it only counts the eggs you earn for the round.

Awesome!  Thank you! :)

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 10, 2009, 04:46:38 AM
That phenomenom has always boggled my mind.

You have a page full of empty rooms, you go into the last one and some a**wipe comes into that one.  !@#$
I think that Pogo, as a way "To make friends and play games" sends those players that press the PLAY NOW button to rooms with ONE person in them. :ooo
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 12, 2009, 07:33:02 PM
I think that Pogo, as a way "To make friends and play games" sends those players that press the PLAY NOW button to rooms with ONE person in them. :ooo

If I wanted to be socialable, I would leave my house from time to time.  Pogo is infringing on my rights to be anti-social.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 12, 2009, 07:38:29 PM
If I wanted to be socialable, I would leave my house from time to time.  Pogo is infringing on my rights to be anti-social.
I used to hate playing two- or four-player games, until I got two computers.

Now I can guarantee that I will not have to talk to anyone in Pogo when a "table" game is the challenge.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview