This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Serious Badge Hunters Pinochle Related

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Hi everyone. A while back i was gonna try to organize a 4 person team in pinochle to try and get the badges for the skill level. beginner, advanced, etc. it didnt go so well because my wife had a new baby and i couldnt just sit in front of my desktop and play. so now that i have a laptop im gonna try again. in the next week id like to try and put together 4 people who will work together to get all 4 of us the badges. there is risk and i would only like trustworthy people to apply. we would be revealing our pogo names and i myself am fastly approaching 1600 badges so i can be in the tara and homer club.

im not sure if anyone would have a fast idea on how to get these quickly. im at 5300 pinochles now and only need 200 more for the last pinochle rank 50 badge and i hate seeing them empty slots in my badge book.

post here or PM me if your intrested. it could take a week or 2 or more to get it all done but im willing to do it.

PLEASE PLEASE dont not post sensitive info here it is against the Terms here. PM me and we will try to put this together.

Thanks in advance.

Homer

Tara has a rash. Is that sensitive information?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

hey now. i do too i just finished a 7 days cycle of an anti biotic. its no laughing matter.   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 09, 2009, 11:15:47 AM
Tara has a rash. Is that sensitive information?  :)) :)) :))

I only get it when you get near me.   :%#

Homer

survivorjeff

Jeffy,
I sent you a pm. Could you let me know if you got it or not.
Thank-you.

jeffy

yea i got it. i replied :)

i got 3 other PMS i hope to set something up SOON.

mr.clean

I think i need all the badges but the first rank badge.   I would be willing too do this if the timing and day was right!

jeffy

to anyone who has PM'd me intrested in this. i have 2 questions so if you all could pm and answer. i have sent out messages to a few of you asking if anyone is available this saturday. thats my first question. who will be able to possible meetup this saturday either early morning like 10-11AM or early afternoon like maybe between 12pm-2pm.

my second question is who all would have an alternate account to lose on. if we all played using the names we want the badges on 1 team of 2 would have to lose pretty many games which would bring your rating way down. im not sure if this would be a problem because once you started winning im sure the rating would go up more if your rating was way low. i myself have an alternate i just need to find a nice 2 week or 30 day guest pass to apply to it. so if anyone has a guest pass link let us know.

thanks.

PS any tips on how to run this would be appreciated im going in blind as ive never organized anything. if this works well we could help a lot of people get these pesky skill badges.

Homer

tmonsteriii

Quote from: jeffy on January 09, 2009, 10:58:58 AM
Hi everyone. A while back i was gonna try to organize a 4 person team in pinochle to try and get the badges for the skill level. beginner, advanced, etc. it didnt go so well because my wife had a new baby and i couldnt just sit in front of my desktop and play. so now that i have a laptop im gonna try again. in the next week id like to try and put together 4 people who will work together to get all 4 of us the badges. there is risk and i would only like trustworthy people to apply. we would be revealing our pogo names and i myself am fastly approaching 1600 badges so i can be in the tara and homer club.

im not sure if anyone would have a fast idea on how to get these quickly. im at 5300 pinochles now and only need 200 more for the last pinochle rank 50 badge and i hate seeing them empty slots in my badge book.

post here or PM me if your intrested. it could take a week or 2 or more to get it all done but im willing to do it.

PLEASE PLEASE dont not post sensitive info here it is against the Terms here. PM me and we will try to put this together.

Thanks in advance.
i would definitely be interested in participating.  tmonsteriii

jeffy

To everyone who i was supposed to contact yesterday about getting this started.

i was in the hospital for almost 24 hours. i have a severe stomach virus and i was dosed up on morphine and fenergun to try and get better. i just got home this morning. I AM VERY SERIOUS about getting this done. Ill try and message some people when im feeling better in the next 2-3 days and try and get something going.

thanks for understanding.

survivorjeff

It's okay Jeffy.  I defiantly understand. The main thing is to get better and take care of your self.  Just get better first then when you are ready to start let us know.
Take care and get well.

CindyLouWho

Jeffy I'm very interested if you need some1 else.  I have all the rank badges, just need the skill level badges. 

Only thing, the best time for me is late at nite.  Would be ok in daytime but sometimes my granddaughter needs to use my puter for college work.  Just let me know here or in pm's if ya need me as I check in here at the forum off & on round the clock.

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on January 18, 2009, 08:56:58 AM

i was in the hospital for almost 24 hours. i have a severe stomach virus and i was dosed up on morphine and fenergun to try and get better. i just got home this morning. I AM VERY SERIOUS about getting this done. Ill try and message some people when im feeling better in the next 2-3 days and try and get something going.

Awe get better soon Jeffy (OO)

BabyCheetah

Jeffy, So sorry to hear that you are not well.  I hope you feel better soon.

Tracey

there is an awful flu virus going about everywhere ... hopefully u didnt catch it as its deadly and takes a long time to get rid off and no meds can cure it

Squid

So sorry to hear of your illness, Jeffy.  I hope you're quickly on the mend.  I sent you a PM telling you I was interested in joining the group.  I need everything:  badges, ranks, peeps.  If you have a spot, let me know. xoxoxo

lucky9999

Quote from: jeffy on January 13, 2009, 07:12:33 AM
to anyone who has PM'd me intrested in this. i have 2 questions so if you all could pm and answer. i have sent out messages to a few of you asking if anyone is available this Saturday. thats my first question. who will be able to possible meet up this Saturday either early morning like 10-11AM or early afternoon like maybe between 12pm-2pm.

my second question is who all would have an alternate account to lose on. if we all played using the names we want the badges on 1 team of 2 would have to lose pretty many games which would bring your rating way down. I'm not sure if this would be a problem because once you started winning I'm sure the rating would go up more if your rating was way low. i myself have an alternate i just need to find a nice 2 week or 30 day guest pass to apply to it. so if anyone has a guest pass link let us know.

thanks.

PS any tips on how to run this would be appreciated I'm going in blind as Ive never organized anything. if this works well we could help a lot of people get these pesky skill badges.
Sorry to hear you were so sick, hope you feel better soon.  I am one that you send a message to about working on this on a sat and wrote you back to tell you Sat's were bad for me.  I like someone else posted am a late night person, and usually almost any time is good except Sat's won't work for the next few months.
I do have other accounts that aren't full time accounts only use when free offers are out there so I would be able to use one to lose with if that helps anyone.
Will just wait and see what someone comes up with that will work, I am sure there will be enough of us to get this done one way or another. 
Will just watch for postings or Pm's on this. 
Again sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you get well real soon.

Tara

If you have someone with a master already, its a lot easier to get. You need the player going for the master to have someone with a very low score to play with as their partner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview