PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thunderpopper

Started by Dave1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave1970

I tryed the new version of thunderpoper,it played 1 game and stated searching for soultion several times, then it start`s another game,it will play for a second or two and start searching again then starta new game again,what do i do,i already deleated the other version. :OO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: heresdave1 on January 12, 2009, 10:40:17 PM
I tryed the new version of thunderpoper,it played 1 game and stated searching for soultion several times, then it start`s another game,it will play for a second or two and start searching again then starta new game again,what do i do,i already deleated the other version. :OO

The same thing was happening to me, but here's what I figured out.... The new version has several settings and one of them is to leave 0 balloons.  When that is selected, the auto will keep starting a new game until the auto has found a game it can for sure win, leaving 0 balloons.  And if you're playing on hard, that might mean going through several games first.  And it's especially true if you have selected Token Exploit.

You can adjust the settings to leave 5 balloons, think for 10 seconds and skip the Token Exploit part and it will run like the older version.

arniebear

With the token exploit selected all the auto wants to do is get perfect games, better to leave it off.  I found it does not work anyway, you get less tokies per game cause it solves so fast, was only averaging a little over 100 a game.  Pogo has this auto figured out to well.  :((

Joe C

THUNDERPOPPER 5.5

To make the USE WEIGHT function work properly:
1) Play EASY games only
2) Move the Thunderpopper Settings Bar for solving puzzles to "Always Solve"
3) Move the game speed slider 1 or preferably 2 from the left (fastest)
4) DO NOT ALSO select USE PUSHPIN function
5) Keep think time at least 5 seconds
6) NEVER USE THE TOKEN SPEED THING. Just keep it turned off.

I have requested that BadgeHelp make upgrade the client so that it is SMARTER using the WEIGHT. By smarter, I mean that if the WEIGHT is played late in the puzzle, the WEIGHT may not cause a balloon to be poppable. Pogo only gives you credit for using the WEIGHT if this leads to popping a balloon in the row that is dragged down.

I do not suggest using 5.5 with both WEIGHT and PUSHPIN selected, as this can cause a specific feedback loop. The loop occurs when Thunderpopper plays the WEIGHT and the PUSHPIN at about the same time. The WEIGHT moves down the middle row (whatever it is) and then the PUSHPIN attempts to pop the TOP balloon in the middle row. Of course, since the WEIGHT moved down the middle row, there is no balloon to be popped by the PUSHPIN.

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview