PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Cheat Police

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Attention

You may get emails from people in Pogo telling you that they have reported you for "running a cheat" or some other nonsense.

Do not engage them in any fashion. Do not put them on your friends list. Do not reply back to their Pogo mail. Make sure your location is hidden from people not on your friends list.

These people are looking for you to respond so that you can be booted for violating a TOS in your reply. If you ignore them, they go away. Needless to say, these people are not much fun.

Joe C
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

I love the ones in Mahjong Safari that complain because people give TOO MANY token gifts TOO QUICKLY.

Umm, who is getting hurt there? Do they not want "tainted" tokens?

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been adding them to my friends list and then blocking them. Not sure if this is the way to go?
S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on January 13, 2009, 05:00:48 PM
Greetings,
I've been adding them to my friends list and then blocking them. Not sure if this is the way to go?
S1lent

That also works, but it tempts you to go play in the same room. Of course, it will alert you when you enter the room and your "FRIEND" is there. To each his/her own. Personally, I do not add them so I will not be tempted to respond to them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 13, 2009, 11:07:45 AM
Attention

You may get emails from people in Pogo telling you that they have reported you for "running a cheat" or some other nonsense.

I don't because my settings only allow mail from people on my friends list. 

arniebear

I don't bother them, why do they feel the need to bother me.........hmm they must be jealous.  That's why I like the bots they never chat. ""

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 13, 2009, 05:25:47 PM

An even better solution. Thanks!!!!

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 13, 2009, 05:25:47 PM

I have often wondered what message the sender not on your friends list gets. Pogo should show you what the message is or allow us to make a statement to anyone but friends who try to email. "I'm sorry but this Pogo member does not take emails from people not on her friends list." or "Get over yourself, this player isn't buying your bull." or does it do nothing so that the email assumes they have sent the mail.

AustinBennett

Tara

I just filled out my application to be a Pogo Police Officer, and was accepted immediately. My training starts tonight.  O+O  I can't wait to ease in those private chat conversations.  :pp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 14, 2009, 06:02:44 AM
I have often wondered what message the sender not on your friends list gets. Pogo should show you what the message is or allow us to make a statement to anyone but friends who try to email. "I'm sorry but this Pogo member does not take emails from people not on her friends list." or "Get over yourself, this player isn't buying your bull." or does it do nothing so that the email assumes they have sent the mail.

The sender gets no message at all, it just appears to go through as normal, but the recipient gets nothing.

arniebear

QuoteI just filled out my application to be a Pogo Police Officer, and was accepted immediately. My training starts tonight.    I can't wait to ease in those private chat conversations.

:))

Joe C

Tara

Not only will you get people using Uncle Otto mad at you, you will also get lots of profile hounds sending private IM requests because they "love a woman in uniform"

Enjoy

:xx

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on January 14, 2009, 09:25:44 AM
Tara

Not only will you get people using Uncle Otto mad at you, you will also get lots of profile hounds sending private IM requests because they "love a woman in uniform"

Enjoy

:)))

arniebear

Homer must approve, I don't see any smackdown for Tara  :o

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on January 14, 2009, 09:25:44 AM
Tara

Enjoy

How could anyone ever be mad at me? I'm perfect, nice, sweet, and angelic. :,

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 10:38:46 AM
And I completed Lottso WITHOUT any assistance.....

:)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 10:38:46 AM

I got an email asking me if I wanted to apply to be a TaraCop... my sole job would be to follow you around and clean up your 'policing'   :)))   (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview