PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:54:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stupid Question

Started by 2TOOME,

Previous topic - Next topic

2TOOME

I'm all the time eating and drinking at my desk and yesterday morning spilled some coffee on my keyboard and today when I start typing my keys where(and still are) all stuck. How in Zeus's butthole can I clean them w/o ruining it? :o

Super Duckie

yup, just POP ALL they keys out and wipe them really well, and wipe the inside with a cloth, thats what i do

Tupac

yah unscrew it and the is 3 sheet of clear plastic with metals stripes on it and your keys will fall out i hope u got your key board memorized then clean the stuff out with stuff anfd then put it back together

Super Duckie

the way i said is alot safer, lesser chance of screwing things up

2TOOME

Thanks A whole lot!!!  I popped the keys out with a spoon :P and I swear I found a half eaten Big Mac under them ;D.  Got my can of air and sprayed out the crumbs and cleaned my keys real good and WOO HOO I can type again!  Didn't even know those little buggers could pop out.  Thanks so much! :-*

Super Duckie

DEBKARLAR

i got a plastic cover for my keyboard so even i spill stuff i can simple wipe it off

honeypyye

I have put 2 diff keyboards in my dishwasher upside down in the top rack through a lite cycle no heat.  Set them up for a couple of days to dry and they came out clean as a whistle and both worked great.  =)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview