PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:40:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We need some new threads around here...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 08:45:46 AM
    :-[

:)))  My first thought was threads as in clothes.  Did I just date myself?  I'm only 26 so I must have heard that when it was on it's 2nd generational go around.

%%

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 14, 2009, 08:51:24 AM
:)))  My first thought was threads as in clothes.  Did I just date myself?  I'm only 26 so I must have heard that when it was on it's 2nd generational go around.

%%

LOL I can see where you thought it would be clothes.  :)))  Now about your age, I won't go there. I remember the last person who said something about it.  :)))

Quote from: Homer on January 14, 2009, 09:10:24 AM

And as for you.... :{:

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 10:51:47 AM
LOL I can see where you thought it would be clothes.  :)))  Now about your age, I won't go there. I remember the last person who said something about it.  :)))

Was that that one moron who jumped in and pointed out my post count, marital status and gawd knows what else?
That was a rather 'special' person.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 14, 2009, 01:36:54 PM
Was that that one moron who jumped in and pointed out my post count, marital status and gawd knows what else?
That was a rather 'special' person.

That would be the one..lol  I can't remember the name, but I remember the post and that it wasn't even relevant to anything..lol

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 02:07:52 PM
That would be the one..lol  I can't remember the name, but I remember the post and that it wasn't even relevant to anything..lol

Thought so!  I remember thinking that someone must have let the loonies out for awhile.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview