Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial pursuit mix and match badges

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

somuchfun

Joe C

You do not get any tokens for playing RANDOM quizzes. It is a major pain in the butt.

Thanks for nothing Pogo.

And that stupid new PREMIUM badge, getting 15 Daily Quizzes. Even with Pogo UK, it is a full week's worth of quizzes, plus an extra quiz.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Quote from: rhino on January 15, 2009, 05:43:15 PM
Can someone tell me how to get 5000 points in 25 minutes.

All you have to do is use another name and do a daily off the calendar to get the right answers. Then use your good name and you will get it. You are able to score over 6000 from one day. Use either UK or US side. If you bought the Premium book there is a challenge to get 6000 points. You can activate both of them at the same time and get both by playing one day. If you need help I can get it for you.

Joe C

Pogo has changed the badge GENUS GENIUS, which now requires 6000 tokens.

Tara is correct in how to get this badge.

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on January 15, 2009, 06:37:25 PM
Pogo has changed the badge GENUS GENIUS, which now requires 6000 tokens.

Tara is correct in how to get this badge.

There is one badge that is 6000 tokens in 8 days and the other is 5000 tokens in 25 minutes. One's a Mix N Match, and the other is Premium, but you can do both at the same time.

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 15, 2009, 06:45:32 PM
There is one badge that is 6000 tokens in 8 days and the other is 5000 tokens in 25 minutes. One's a Mix N Match, and the other is Premium, but you can do both at the same time.
tumbsup.gif  thanks ms homer i got to do them next   (OO) :##

rhino

Thank you all i shall give it a try. And Tara thanks for offering,if i have to take another valium i will ask you.. THanks again

larry

survivorjeff

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do win this badge in the premium album? Successfully make the goal on a Random Quiz 10 times in 10 days! I've tried it a few time and can't seem to make the goal. I noticed that you can't do the random questions twice like the daily ones ( or maybe you can and I am just on some kind of drugs and not noticing it)

Any help would be great thanks.

Tara

Quote from: survivorjeff on January 15, 2009, 07:18:58 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do win this badge in the premium album? Successfully make the goal on a Random Quiz 10 times in 10 days! I've tried it a few time and can't seem to make the goal. I noticed that you can't do the random questions twice like the daily ones ( or maybe you can and I am just on some kind of drugs and not noticing it)

Any help would be great thanks.

It's a tougher one to get. There isn't any trick to getting it done, but if you need help with it let me know.

survivorjeff

I'll give it a try again in the morning.  But If i need help I'll let you know. Thank-you for the offer.

arniebear

QuoteYou do not get any tokens for playing RANDOM quizzes. It is a major pain in the butt.

Thanks for nothing Pogo

Take that Pogo   :{: :%#

Joe C

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on January 16, 2009, 05:33:27 AM
How hard will this challenge be for Uncle Otto?

Not very.

Uncle Otto got my badge in under a hour tumbsup.gif Guess he figured he better do me right after pooping 6_6.gif out on me yesterday while I was at work

MsMissy

I also am dreading these challenges in the Premium book as my Auto doesnt work well. it might win 8 or 9 games out of 20, so now i dont even play the game. I have asked a friend to help me if she will. Im sure hoping  & gl 2 all who can get them.  bbq21.gif

arniebear

The Trivial Pursuit Game is stupid, why doesn't it give you any information....not only does not give you any tokens but you have to keep track of how many puzzles you play.  In Random all it does is ask the same questions over and over, so you can't miss.  As for the others I just logged in on my friends account and played the daily and then logged as me and got all the correct answers  :)))

BabyCheetah

For the new badge book one I just let the auto run.  It took awhile but the auto did get it...I haven't purchased the M&M one though.  Happy pogoing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview