PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:07:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got smart so late!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Right now, there are approximately 100 clients for games with at least ONE rank badge or at least ONE weekly challenge badge.

That means to get all the badges using Uncle Otto, you could spend $1,099 dollars or $150. Any new clients AFTER your purchase require you to pay $5 instead of $10.99, which is a savings of $5.99 per client.

It adds up quickly. If you think you are going to use a lot of clients, buy ONE at full price, rank out in that game and THEN save your money until you can afford the package. Trust me, if you play Pogo a lot, it is worth doing this.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

It does add up quickly, and trust me when I say, you will want them all.  I kept deluding myself into believing that I would only buy 1, then maybe just this one more... which them became 4, then why not 5... before I knew it I had 17 autos @ full price.  If I had been smart, like Joe suggests I would have bought 1, worked that til I was ranked out and been saving the $$$ for the rest.  On the bright side, with autos on both computers, I can use the laptop whenever I want and run autos on the desktop.  Was it worth all the extra cash?  No.  But that's why I still had zz2 :)

skeem628

hi11.gif
Quote from: gator8 on January 18, 2009, 10:34:16 AM
BH sent out an offer for the 150 deal which I finally couldn't refuse.  But as soon as I signed up all the other autos I had already paid for  show that I was not registed, so had to go on a hunting trip for reciepts etc and replace code.  Well, I tried free parking and after the free trial ended (again) I was not able to find any reciepts even tho I knew it was registered. It turns out the email said "gym promo". now the smart too late hit me. It was Chummy's offer if we voted for his gym in SD! The 150 club saved me and was able to get the code & didn't have to buy the auto. It does pay to get smart late and still saved me $$ even tho I have oodles of autos I paid for one by one. Have several autos I don't have esp.new ones. So I'll still break even soon.

So if you don 't have the 150 GET it and dont feel silly/stupid like me!  :))   

Thanks BH! (Joshua is getting tired of being my penpal LOL)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview