PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:40:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Underground

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

arniebear

There is an auto, but I don't think it is working to well yet.

Joe C

Lots of posters on BadgeHelp are complaining about it. I shall be waiting until others report success. Many of the recent clients have been of substandard quality and TSR response time has been poor as well.

Here is to hoping that these issues are temporary.

:!!

Until then, I sit on the sideline and wait.
<:>
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

survivorjeff

i was wondering is anyone else having this problem with the game.  It just keeps closing up on me. I'd be letting uncle play for me and come back 30 min later and the game has closed up.  I just don't know what else to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also I encounter this message today which I have never seen before but it said game is unavailable at this time.  Is that something to be concerned about?

Thank

xgingerx

i have that prob in yahzee...as for WWUnderground the cheat bites...they never do updates as they say they will..i will not buy any more downloadable cheats waste of my time and money...BH just can't make the cheats to work.. >:D

Squid

The auto is still not closing the pop ups for rank progress and the pop ups for receiving mini items.  Otherwise it's doing ok for an auto that doesn't skip over or play the bonus round.

swamp

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2009, 04:28:30 PM
The auto is still not closing the pop ups for rank progress and the pop ups for receiving mini items.  Otherwise it's doing ok for an auto that doesn't skip over or play the bonus round.
:///  still waiting on the up date to play bonus round  :!# :##

Joe C

xgingerx

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 26, 2009, 07:13:16 PM
I have my $5 ready for when it does.

Put it in the bank.  At least you can earn some interest while waiting.   :!#

Mistyeyed

Quote from: xgingerx on January 26, 2009, 03:01:16 PM
i have that prob in yahzee...as for WWUnderground the cheat bites...they never do updates as they say they will..i will not buy any more downloadable cheats waste of my time and money...BH just can't make the cheats to work.. >:D

i never did buy the cheat for this game,i have been playing it and i am up to rank 44 now...i do agree though,they dont spend as much time trying for good cheats for the downloaded games...guess they figure less people buy them so they wont make as much money off them...i am still waiting for updates on diner dash and operation mania..those were a wasted $5 each for sure..

Joe C

Quote from: xgingerx on January 27, 2009, 10:38:38 AM
Joe i think you have a longggggggggg wait >:D
I do not have to wait at all. I am the one WILLING to pay $5. However, since I have not purchased a cheat since August, 2008, due to these very issues of customer serivce, it is up to BadgeHelp to offer me cheats WORTH MY MONEY.

I can sit on my pile of cheats I already purchased and they have to convince ME that the recent record of LOUSY cheats, especially for TO GO games, has been corrected.

Since May, 2008, here is MY experience. I am a 150-club member. I used to submit TSRs and post a lot about them on BadgeHelp's page. I would buy every new cheat, sight unseen, for $10 instead of $5, because I am a happy customer. However, since May, half of the clients just plain do not work up to the old standards. Either they do not run overnight (about an hour before crashing) or CANNOT PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY, like Operation Station or Dinner Spinner. A new client is "rushed" out the door a few days after Pogo releases a new game, with the note that this is an interim version and upgrades will come in a few days.

If we are very, very lucky, we might get a couple of updates for a cheat. Usually, however, we have a broken, barely functional cheat that does not run overnight, with no timetable for it to be fixed. Usually, after six months or longer, I finish the game manually and then there is an update. Unlike others, I do not rant and rave on the BadgeHelp page. I just withhold my money.

IF THEY MAKE BETTER PRODUCTS, THEN THEY CAN GET MY MONEY AGAIN. Until then, I keep my 150-page with no additions and use the OLD cheats that work really, really well. You know, complete with customer service and the ability to play a game for eight hours without being confused by a popup window or how a game is played.

jarjar

Joe C

I love BadgeHelp. I just want them to give me the OLD level of customer service.

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on January 27, 2009, 03:04:15 PM
I love BadgeHelp. I just want them to give me the OLD level of customer service.
Me too Joe. I am waiting patiently. I am sure they will be back to their old self soon. We have to hope anyway (OO)

xgingerx

after they get your money they really don't care what we say. cause we can't get any credit back for cheats that do not work...

BH is as bad as pogo take the $$$$$$ and run ++

BabyCheetah

Wow these posts are getting harsh.

I have never ever had a problem with BH.  I think their great.  Keep up the good work.  Maybe making an auto for some games is harder than others or maybe some peeps are on vacation I dunno but I do know that most of their autos rock.  Keep up the good work guys and gals

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview