PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:21:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Underground

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on January 28, 2009, 01:22:21 PM
Wow these posts are getting harsh.

I have never ever had a problem with BH.  I think their great.  Keep up the good work.  Maybe making an auto for some games is harder than others or maybe some peeps are on vacation I dunno but I do know that most of their autos rock.  Keep up the good work guys and gals
Baby

Most of the BadgeHelp cheats on my 150 page are super. I could not be more pleased with them. Recently, however, some of them, ESPECIALLY for TO GO games, have not been worth the money.

For example, last week's challenges.
JONGATHON for Word Jong is awesome. Old client that smokes.
YAHTZEE is a client I did not purchase, because too many people on the BadgeHelp blog complained about it and ask for updates concerning game play. Also, because Operation Station and others have not worked.

It is all about the RECENT cheats not being nearly as good as the older ones. Also, if someone purchases a few cheats, especially for TO GO games that do not work, and spent more than $20 between the cheat and the TO GO game, it becomes painful.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

I agree on some of the newer togo cheats not working thats y i haven't purchased them.  There is a free trial that you can use before you purchase it...so if the auto is not working during the free period then y purchase it?  If your a pogo cheats member then you read the posts and the blogs so you should know which autos rock and which autos need fixing so why buy it right off the bat.  Wait awhile so that badgehelp can revise the auto so that it does rock like 95% of their autos do.  Just my opinion.

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on January 29, 2009, 06:37:41 AM
I agree on some of the newer togo cheats not working thats y i haven't purchased them.  There is a free trial that you can use before you purchase it...so if the auto is not working during the free period then y purchase it?  If your a pogo cheats member then you read the posts and the blogs so you should know which autos rock and which autos need fixing so why buy it right off the bat.  Wait awhile so that badgehelp can revise the auto so that it does rock like 95% of their autos do.  Just my opinion.

Would you care to read the ENTIRE post? All THREE pages of it right now.

I think I said EXACTLY what you are recommending. I am waiting to see. I check the blogs. I try the review period. Some of the newer cheats do not work. I am not buying cheats that do not work.

The products USED to be good enough that we could buy them without thinking "will it work? will they fix the bugs?"

If the TRUTH is harsh, then I apologize that I dare speak it ON A BLOG ABOUT BADGEHELP and problems with the clients. I want to spend more money with them. If they do not get feedback, then how on earth would they know they have dissatisfied customers?

Please do not complain that "Wow these posts are getting harsh" and then suggest the EXACT SAME solutions the "harsh" posts offer.

If I misread your statement, I apologize in advance.

Mistyeyed

I agree that the newer autos coming out are not up to par compared with some of the older ones,and especially on the downloadable ones...as for trying an auto before buying it...with the little bit of time that the free play actually allows,theres no possible way to tell how its going to work after ten or even fifteen minutes of play...

xgingerx

how many TRS does it take to tell BH the cheat don't work...
they really tick me off when they say send TRS...duh i have many times.. :o0

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on January 29, 2009, 07:19:35 AM
If the TRUTH is harsh, then I apologize that I dare speak it ON A BLOG ABOUT BADGEHELP and problems with the clients. I want to spend more money with them. If they do not get feedback, then how on earth would they know they have dissatisfied customers?

A lot of those customers also don't seem to know their arse from a hole in the ground. They're pissing and moaning about one auto in the subject thread of another.  :-[

Oscar and Joshua are probably dizzy from trying to organize that crap.  :"

Mistyeyed

i only complain about the ones that dont run good at all...

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 29, 2009, 02:04:02 PM
A lot of those customers also don't seem to know their arse from a hole in the ground. They're pissing and moaning about one auto in the subject thread of another.  :-[

Oscar and Joshua are probably dizzy from trying to organize that crap.  :"
Well, there used to be a comments section ON EACH CHEAT. For example, if you looked at ZIPEAKS for TRI-PEAKS SOLITAIRE, there was a comment section JUST for that cheat. People put their cheat specific comments in the right place. Some posters on BadgeHelp do say silly things, but a lot of others say "The cheat fails to do 'X' when 'Y' happens."

Again, what I seek is that BadgeHelp returns to the top-notch customer service they used to provide. That the new clients work as well as most of the older ones. To be frank and clear, that I can be confident that my $5 or $10.99 will buy me a cheat that RUNS the game overnight and knows how to make ranks in whatever games it is supposed to be playing. Many people are tired of hearing that a client will be worked on in the next few days and then waiting months for a cheat to worked as advertised.

I am not sure why the CHEAT specific threads went away from the BADGEHELP site.

xgingerx

Cause BH don't want to hear about it...
update for Underground was to be on the 21st...well that was long ago ... <:>

MsMissy

I also hope BH gets some of the newer cheats working better. now i havent had much trouble with old cheats, just the new 1;s & the 2go games. I hope they are working on them.   <:>

arniebear

BH is supposed to be working on update for QWERTY auto, why I don't know since I cannot find a thing wrong with it, and those that are having problems cannot be as many as those with to go game problems.  I am a stupid person who did not buy 150, I thought I would only need a few cheats........little did I know.  So I have spent plenty and used to be satisfied, now not so much.  The old autos are the ones that are trustworthy, and as for waiting for BH to get around to it, I am still waiting on several, crazy cakes is one.  My Jigsaw GPS won't solve on hard and I just have given up on new autos.   :"

Joe C

I will be testing QWERTY over the weekend. I posted that on the BLOG at BADGEHELP.

I suspect QWERTY might be having an issue with tweaked popups, especially since there was a recent update to Java. For any user that did not update Java, it would be invisible to them. Also there are differences between various operating systems. Before my IBM laptop broke, it was running on WINDOWS 98. On SOME clients, it had wildly different success rates than the VISTA laptop.

arniebear

I agree all computer are not created equal in running autos.  My laptop is a newer Dell Inspiron E1505, it came with Vista but I unloaded that after three weeks in favor of XP, it runs autos very well on its Core Duo.  My desktop is older Dell XPS with Pentium4 in it and it has trouble with some older autos the processor will rev up to 100% and sounds like it is going to implode. 

Mistyeyed

i never had any trouble with the qwerty auto and ranked out on that a long time ago,why they spend time on mucking around with the older autos and not doing something about the newer ones is beyond me..i have been waiting for months for diner dash and operation mania to be updated...i have a feeling by the time i get this all ranked out by hand,then bh will come out with perfect running autos for these games..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview