PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:53:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got smart so late!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

BH sent out an offer for the 150 deal which I finally couldn't refuse.  But as soon as I signed up all the other autos I had already paid for  show that I was not registed, so had to go on a hunting trip for reciepts etc and replace code.  Well, I tried free parking and after the free trial ended (again) I was not able to find any reciepts even tho I knew it was registered. It turns out the email said "gym promo". now the smart too late hit me. It was Chummy's offer if we voted for his gym in SD! The 150 club saved me and was able to get the code & didn't have to buy the auto. It does pay to get smart late and still saved me $$ even tho I have oodles of autos I paid for one by one. Have several autos I don't have esp.new ones. So I'll still break even soon.

So if you don 't have the 150 GET it and dont feel silly/stupid like me!  :))   

Thanks BH! (Joshua is getting tired of being my penpal LOL)

Stinkerbell

jarjar

disneyland lady

I agree - 150 pkg is the best even if I go to a different gym.

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Yeppers 150 member all the way   :^*  Best deal out there

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 18, 2009, 11:26:04 AM
I agree - 150 pkg is the best even if I go to a different gym.

ROFL... DLL cracks me up!  :))

I bought one auto the single route and I quickly saw the light.  I bought the 150 page and joined Pogocheats.

MsMissy

I got smart  after buying a few Cheats do decide too buy 150 program. and thats all folks LOL, but sadly the newer games i find some dont work to well, but keep Praying for a new update. My Trival is 1 im waiting for.  0:   But i dont no what you mean by going to a new GYM? 

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on January 19, 2009, 07:32:52 AM

But i dont no what you mean by going to a new GYM? 

The gym is in San Diego and I go to a different gym in sandy eggo. I have to be honest and say that I did not get smart until I had purchased at least 18 autos. I just never could come up with the amount because of life - car insurance, home insurance, registration, etc. But I finally told myself that 2008 was about ME ME ME! I now have discovered that 2009 is ME too. Probably the most important thing about buying the 150 is that no one in their right mind would ever buy the auto for Greenback Bayou but it was the icing on the cake to know it was there during our challenge a few months ago.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on January 19, 2009, 07:32:52 AM
But i dont no what you mean by going to a new GYM? 

I don't get it either, even after the explaination.  But then that doesn't surprise me at all as I've more recently been questioning the wisdom of allowing someone as  :-[  as me to continue breathing. 

But, I too saw the light and bought the 150 page... took me about 17 autos before I realized what the light I was seeing meant, but once I figgered it out I've never looked back.

MsMissy

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 19, 2009, 07:40:06 AM
The gym is in San Diego and I go to a different gym in sandy eggo. I have to be honest and say that I did not get smart until I had purchased at least 18 autos. I just never could come up with the amount because of life - car insurance, home insurance, registration, etc. But I finally told myself that 2008 was about ME ME ME! I now have discovered that 2009 is ME too. Probably the most important thing about buying the 150 is that no one in their right mind would ever buy the auto for Greenback Bayou but it was the icing on the cake to know it was there during our challenge a few months ago.
Ok so you are taling about a Fitness GYM in san Diego CA. im also from Calli.  Dee

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 19, 2009, 08:13:25 AM
I don't get it either, even after the explaination.  But then that doesn't surprise me at all as I've more recently been questioning the wisdom of allowing someone as  :-[  as me to continue breathing. 

But, I too saw the light and bought the 150 page... took me about 17 autos before I realized what the light I was seeing meant, but once I figgered it out I've never looked back.

It has been several months ago but Chummy had a deal for a free auto if you went to a certain gym and sang it's praises LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on January 19, 2009, 09:21:03 AM
It has been several months ago but Chummy had a deal for a free auto if you went to a certain gym and sang it's praises LOL

OOOoooohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :))  I CAN be taught!  :-[

Joe C

I bought the 150 package a few years ago. You can imagine my surprise when I got an email "offering me a special price on a 150 package".

While it was a nice gesture, I really would prefer getting some of the OLD issues I submitted fixed. It has been a while since I even spent $5 for a new game, since so many of them since May of 2008 have been of mixed quality.

Since May, there seems to be a pattern of poor quality clients rushed out the door with promises of things being fixed. Some of them work and some of them are just plain ugly. Requests to fix older games are given even less priority.

I am one of the most loyal and longest using customers that BadgeHelp has. Perhaps I am alone in feeling that the newer clients have too many issues and that older clients' issues are being neglected. I am staying on the sidelines WITH MY MONEY until things get better. I hold BadgeHelp to its OLD standard of clients and TSR remedies.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2009, 12:46:21 PM

Since May, there seems to be a pattern of poor quality clients rushed out the door with promises of things being fixed. Some of them work and some of them are just plain ugly. Requests to fix older games are given even less priority.

I'm always shocked that they get them out so fast.  Pogo is releasing games at an alarming rate.  How do they expect us to keep up?  I am falling further and further behind, which does nothing to help my blood pressure when I check my badge book and see how many badges I am lacking.  It's got to stop!

Oh, and regarding the autos... I'm amazed they get them out so fast, too.  Where do they get access to the games that they can have them ready, sometimes on the same day? 

And another thing I was thinking.... the newer released games are very system resource demanding.  The older games like Poppit (before they "fixed" it) ran so well with the auto.  I'm guessing with all the latest technology the autos are going to be more difficult to put out and have them working correctly straight out of the gate.

raine56

I am a 150 owner.  I couldnt win a word whomp challenge where I had to get all the words 3 times.  I searched the net looking for something to help and came across badgehelp.  Downloaded and used the auto, and of course won the challenge in no time.  I went back to the site to check it out after the auto ran out.  I decided to go for the 150 first up so never bought an auto other than for the $5.  Just knew I would become a badge addict lol.

Joe C

Quote from: raine56 on January 20, 2009, 07:06:12 PM
I am a 150 owner.  I couldnt win a word whomp challenge where I had to get all the words 3 times.  I searched the net looking for something to help and came across badgehelp.  Downloaded and used the auto, and of course won the challenge in no time.  I went back to the site to check it out after the auto ran out.  I decided to go for the 150 first up so never bought an auto other than for the $5.  Just knew I would become a badge addict lol.

Also, some of you may have seen me griping in OTHER parts of this blog about a few of their NEWER clients not working and that I am not buying them.

While this is true, the VAST MAJORITY of the clients from BadgeHelp are awesome and will get you 99% of the badges ever offered by Pogo. I would not hesitate, even now, to get the 150 package.

I also am agitating for BadgeHelp to return to its older, higher standards of customer service. I know they can do it, and when they do, they will get $5 for every new client I purchase, just as the 150 package allows.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

waneidaw

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2009, 07:09:59 PM
Also, some of you may have seen me griping in OTHER parts of this blog about a few of their NEWER clients not working and that I am not buying them.

While this is true, the VAST MAJORITY of the clients from BadgeHelp are awesome and will get you 99% of the badges ever offered by Pogo. I would not hesitate, even now, to get the 150 package.

I also am agitating for BadgeHelp to return to its older, higher standards of customer service. I know they can do it, and when they do, they will get $5 for every new client I purchase, just as the 150 package allows.

Im pokey I guess.
I want to try one....infact excited about it but overwhelmed at which to try first. I would like to go for the 150 package but it is out of budget for me at this time.
Congrats to those who have gone for the big pkg.

disneyland lady

Quote from: waneidaw on January 20, 2009, 08:39:00 PM
Im **** I guess.
I want to try one....infact excited about it but overwhelmed at which to try first. I would like to go for the 150 package but it is out of budget for me at this time.
Congrats to those who have gone for the big pkg.

Think about the price of 18 autos cuz that was how many I bought before I finally needed 3 and got smart. Too bad Badgehelp doesn't have an offer that lets you buy 1 auto to see if you really want to go there - then deduct that amt if the next thing you buy is the 150. And an auto is no longer $10 - it is in essense $11. We were extremely lucky they stayed $10 for so many years really.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 21, 2009, 06:20:37 AM
Think about the price of 18 autos cuz that was how many I bought before I finally needed 3 and got smart. Too bad Badgehelp doesn't have an offer that lets you buy 1 auto to see if you really want to go there - then deduct that amt if the next thing you buy is the 150. And an auto is no longer $10 - it is in essense $11. We were extremely lucky they stayed $10 for so many years really.

Well, 10.99 really.  And that saves you 1.50 over the 11.00 price you quoted, if you buy 150 autos.  I don't know if there are 150 autos, I have not nor will not count them.  And if there aren't, I'm not going to try to figure out the exact savings.  My brain hurts this morning.  In fact, my brain hurts most mornings.  Wait, what was the point of this post?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview