PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:23:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free auto for poppit?

Started by WrongisRight,

Previous topic - Next topic

WrongisRight

Is there a free auto for poppit, one that u do not have to buy and it will last for a lifetime? Please Reply. Thank you so much! ;D

SoaringUSAEagle

There isnt one that I know of.  Learn how to program and make it  :) lol, just kiddin. 

But a good one is only $10... Go round up the pennies in your piggy bank or something.  I mean I can even afford $10 lol.

WrongisRight

SoaringUSAEagle

You're welcome... The one at badgehelp is awesome and its only a one time fee of $10.

Pogo_Slingo4ever

Could somebody see if someone could make a free auto for poppit? ???

BeefStew

Buy one there only $10!
I didnt have to... but thats another story ;D

ronandamee1

Nothing is free these days ;) Everbody has to eat. With Pogopal the only one making auto's they could be charging $15 or $20 if they wanted to be pricks. If you took the time to program an auto, would you give it out for free mr Slingo? Or would you sell it for $10 dollars each. If a hundred people(at least if its a decent auto) buy it you make $1000 dollars. ;)

pogo player

Quote from: Pogo_Slingo4ever on June 21, 2004, 05:16:55 PM
Could somebody see if someone could make a free auto for poppit? ???

if anyone made a decent auto for poppit they would want people to pay for it like YZryder said.

Element

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 21, 2004, 09:43:30 AM
You're welcome... The one at badgehelp is awesome and its only a one time fee of $10.

Looks like pogopal has a new salesman  :P   :P Hey wait didnt you goto playbuddy to get yours lmao some salesman you are! lol im just pokin fun jeff (if you ever get to reading this)

yea i wonder whatever happened to that guy that made a sweet tooth auto?? i forget his screen name now...

lmao @ the restricted members  ;D too funny

honeypyye

Quote from: Yodude565 on April 27, 2004, 04:56:12 PM
hey, i just got into pogo cheating..and being a programmer, i decided to make cheats for pogo.  I finished my sweet tooth cheat today..i noticed people are able to sell these programs...leave me a message with that game you would like..and ill sell them to you for cheaper than anyone...

There ya go Element...I did a Search of the Forum...LOL

Element

Yea thats him yodude...lol i wonder what happened to him? guess he found something better than pogo  ???

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

If I could get one of these free trial autos to work, get the gist of it maybe I might be able to hook yall up.  But I program Java, not VB so you'll have all those rediculous version problems that plague a bunch of autos.  Maybe if I got a bunch of people to send me post cards or death threats I would do it lol.

Super Duckie

how about a death threat on a postcard, there you get both ;)

Yes, but you can't put anthrax inside a postcard (being that it has no inside.)  So ha!

Surfdown

Quote from: WrongisRight on June 21, 2004, 07:20:23 AM
Is there a free auto for poppit, one that u do not have to buy and it will last for a lifetime? Please Reply. Thank you so much! ;D
I use playbuddy pop buddy i still think you get the best tokens with that auto cheat.

I've started on my free java poppit auto, just for kicks.  Right now I've got the offsets for the entire board (it's not a true grid, its got that hump in the middle which is a pain) and am moving to the offset and detection for how many rows are left on the horizontal.  Once I finish that, I already have a good idea for an algorithm (inefficient, but effective) that'll work and I'll hand it out to people for absolutely nothing as long as they give me cyber hugs.  Wuhahaha, I'm going to rule the world.  I'm gonna make it even better than the pay ones too, like I'm going to have an option where if it doesn't find a solution under x balloons left, it will just start with a new game.  Yes...my dream...a pogo auto to get tokens that are worthless...what a blast.  Peace!

Stupiddave99

If you need a tester - Ill be a tester for ya :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview