PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:58:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

won $5.00 dollars in jackpot spinner

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

I was working on my last game to rank out in payday, My little mail window came up and said I got a e-mail from pogo customer service. I was wondering why in the world woudl pogo customer service send me an email. I had not bought anything in awhile, but since I had so much trouble with mahjon deluxe, won't work on my computer, I thought maybe it had something to do with that.  Finished the game and won $5.00. Went into my mail and it was telling me I was a winner.Go figure they notified me befor I ever got the spin. Of couse I was using auto. Been a member of pogo 9 years , never won anything but the usual wallpaper and screen savers. Been using auto a little over a year now.  My auto are more important to me tha $5.00. would not want to lose my account.   destiny tumbsup.gif

jarjar

I agree .... congrats on the five dollars you will never see :))) Not worth the risk to try and collect. Just keep enjoying your time with uncle otto (OO)

Tara

WTG on winning. $5.00 sure isn't worth it, but it would be nice to be able to keep the jackpot badge, and knowing you finally won something is pretty neat.

sassy3578

congrats opn the $5.00!  3 years ago i also won $5.00 from Pogo and yes I did receive the check and I never cashed it that way I can have proof that I won the darn thing besides it showing on my prizes won tab.! LOL   :!!

daveandjenn2002

Just got my check for $10 last week, so I do know that Pogo pays out on the smaller prizes.  Still like to win a jackpot to see if they'd ever pay out.

Stinkerbell

My daughter won $5 a few years ago.  I told her that since I paid for her membership, I wanted half.  Ungrateful wench said 'no.'  Karma caught up with her though, she lost the check   :^*

Joe C

Wtg

You know, I am such a badge ho that I would PREFER the badge to the $5.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

sassy3578

a male friend of mine won 950.00 and then won 625.00  in the same year and pogo sent the check within 90 days!   yeah a money badge comes with winning, its the dollar symbol badge.  now if i can just get me a JP badge thatd be so cool with the economy like it is!

Squid

If you use game autos, I wouldn't put in a claim for that prize!   :(

arniebear

Wtg, all I ever get is wallpaper I don't need or want  :((

Joe C

Pogo should allow you to OPT OUT of prize drawings.

But the amateur POGO POLICE would probably get mad, asking people if they opted out because they employ Uncle Otto.

MsMissy

Wtg JoeC on winning that big money LOL dont spend it all in 1 place.   :)))

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on January 20, 2009, 08:28:56 AM
Wtg JoeC on winning that big money LOL dont spend it all in 1 place.   :)))
I have Pogo Wallpaper for EVERY room in the house.

Between Pogo and BadgeHelp, I have spent a good JACKPOT lol.

disneyland lady

Has anyone actually used any of the wallpapers? I used one for a couple of weeks the first time I won one. And I used the Spike In Love In The Greenhouse for a few days then got over it all. Never have used the screensavers at all.

Joe C

Well, screensavers argue with Uncle Otto, so I would NEVER use one of those.

:"

arniebear

No I haven't used either, I would rather just win the tokens or gems would be even better I could use those.  The wallpaper and screensavers I can pick up for free at another site

who me?

I've never used a screensaver or wallpaper from them. But I did win $5.00 in tri peaks after being a member with them for about 5 months, and no I never cashed the check either  :))) it's floating around here somewhere and I see it occasionally.
I had just started using auto's about 3 weeks before the win and was terrified when it popped up but I claimed it anyway and they never caught me.
Would I claim a win now?  no way!  Actually most people wish for the jp win and I sit there going please no , no , no
I have friends and family that play and if my name popped up as a big jp winner they would be happy but then wonder why I never claimed it ( they don't know I moved to the dark side) ( it's because the cookies are sooo good)  :))

Joe C

Quote from: who me? on January 20, 2009, 11:01:36 AM
I've never used a screensaver or wallpaper from them. But I did win $5.00 in tri peaks after being a member with them for about 5 months, and no I never cashed the check either  :))) it's floating around here somewhere and I see it occasionally.
I had just started using auto's about 3 weeks before the win and was terrified when it popped up but I claimed it anyway and they never caught me.
Would I claim a win now?  no way!  Actually most people wish for the jp win and I sit there going please no , no , no
I have friends and family that play and if my name popped up as a big jp winner they would be happy but then wonder why I never claimed it ( they don't know I moved to the dark side) ( it's because the cookies are sooo good)  :))
Exactly

If Pogo offered me the BADGE and required me to "pretend" they sent me the cash, I would agree to that as long as I could still play. I like collecting badges and running my clients. This is what I pay for, to include the gems to buy MORE badges.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on January 20, 2009, 04:03:31 AM
If you use game autos, I wouldn't put in a claim for that prize!   :(

No, but I'd want the damn badge!!  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview