This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Looks like this will be the next game out. It looks just like Hog Heaven Slots, but with a monopoly board around it.

You ask when will it be out?  The 14th  :-X

arniebear

Thanks...pogo is giving me a Valentines gift.....another slots game.

disneyland lady

I'm sorry, I think it was my fault. I have been finishing up on Ali Baba this week and that would put them down one in their count.

Joe C

Another slots game.

Another game to implement my SLOTS strategy.

Play ONE game to start the clock. Wait one month. Then, play the game using a client.

I am convinced that Pogo "slows down" the progress you can achieve in new games for about that long. I heard lots of people complain about how slow Ali Baba Slots went. I followed the strategy above and whipped right through the game. It is not like I do not have plenty of games to finish.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on January 21, 2009, 08:10:00 AM
Another slots game.

Another game to implement my SLOTS strategy.

Play ONE game to start the clock. Wait one month. Then, play the game using a client.

I am convinced that Pogo "slows down" the progress you can achieve in new games for about that long. I heard lots of people complain about how slow Ali Baba Slots went. I followed the strategy above and whipped right through the game. It is not like I do not have plenty of games to finish.

I am seeing a book by Joe C in the works: Cheating on Pogo for Dummies - imagine the book tour.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 21, 2009, 09:16:09 AM
I am seeing a book by Joe C in the works: Cheating on Pogo for Dummies - imagine the book tour.
Well, I DO have a spreadsheet that ranks all of the BadgeHelp clients and also what needs to be fixed.

The spreadsheet also tracks how many times I have won each badge. I could always add how long it takes to get a badge. HEHE.

I update the spreadsheet on my work computer while I run Pogo and a client on my personal computer. I rarely actually PLAY a game. My wife is ASTONISHED when she catches me ACTUALLY playing Pogo.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on January 21, 2009, 09:48:03 AM
My wife is ASTONISHED when she catches me ACTUALLY playing Pogo.

Yes!!!  :)))

My husband just about popped a vein the other night when he caught me playing Word Womp Underground by hand.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 21, 2009, 09:16:09 AM

He'd have to wear a bag over his head for TV interviews, like the unknown comic.  Preserve anonymity, lest you be banned!   >:D

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 21, 2009, 04:48:04 PM
He'd have to wear a bag over his head for TV interviews, like the unknown comic.  Preserve anonymity, lest you be banned!   >:D
Never

The dirty little secret of Pogo is that......
Those that use the clients/cheats/autos are the ones that buy the most badges.
Does not take an MBA to figure out why Pogo does not make any effort to come after cheaters EXCEPT when there is a payout TO THE CHEAT USER involved.

MsMissy

will Monoply be out feb. 14th? do u think, then there is the other slot game coming too.  bbq21.gif

Mayhem

It appears that Monopoly Slots will be released this Tuesday.

A little birdie told me that they made an announcement about it on the main page of the Pogo Beta site today.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Magzy

Yeah, I like a no brainer....I know a lot of folks do not like slots, but I love 'em!!! beer11.gif

Joe C

Magzy

Yes, that is usually a rank out, 5 badge day!!! cheerleading.gif

vasunlover

Gawd, what an awful game-thought you were to make tokies for playing games...lol--Auto pleassseeee....

Tracey

the game must of been released early? i have it in my favs already .. well i just checked and pogo isnt down yet

vasunlover

Stinkerbell

All the mini mall stuff is there, the shopping cart and everything.

Stinkerbell

I don't like the look of the game. Too cluttery feelings.

somuchfun

Wow I do not like this either.  Have not gotten a single die roll yet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview