This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

My reel keeps locking up and just spins and spins... so annoying!

rhino

You know it is bad enough to sit for hours and wait to progress 1 rank but to lose 2 ranks overnight because of problems is ridiculous. I wish they would resolve there problems before they rush a game out.

Homer

Quote from: rhino on March 31, 2009, 05:07:10 AM
You know it is bad enough to sit for hours and wait to progress 1 rank but to lose 2 ranks overnight because of problems is ridiculous. I wish they would resolve there problems before they rush a game out.

It's not just a new game issue. There are other games with the same problem

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Yep, one of those new games that you should've ran 24/7 when it first came out and you could've been done in 5 days.  cheerleading.gif 

arniebear

Well they fixed the problem of the ever spinning reels, but now it is back to not winning much of anything.....and even if I got tokens it may or may not count them........this game rates right up there with Greenback Bayou for me. There about as exciting as watching paint dry.  bad mood.gif

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on March 31, 2009, 06:23:04 AM
Well they fixed the problem of the ever spinning reels, but now it is back to not winning much of anything.....and even if I got tokens it may or may not count them........this game rates right up there with Greenback Bayou for me. There about as exciting as watching paint dry.  bad mood.gif

I would suggest to just go get a room,turn the screen off, don't watch it and don't leave. You'll get it done. tumbsup.gif

rhino

Well thank goodness that game is done. It is not the worse game i have ever played but pretty damn close!!!

disneyland lady

The nightmare gets worse - this game is going to be a challenge the week of May 13-19.<b> Monopoly Slots
Straight Cash Badge Win 10000 tokens this week!</b> So they better be prepared to open a huge number of temporary rooms for a very long week. At least we do not have to get an actual set of dice.

Mistyeyed

i dont think i will ever finish this..im only on rank 15 right now..i put the auto on yesterday for four hours and it did not pass go one time..i kept getting sent back to jail..what a loser game this is..

Hocky

Winning 10 K is a piece of cake....the payouts are huge in this game.  That badge wont take long at all.   popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on April 17, 2009, 08:16:07 AM
Winning 10 K is a piece of cake....the payouts are huge in this game.  That badge wont take long at all.   popcorn2.gif
I am playing this using one line - are you doing all of the pay lines?

Hocky

arniebear

Bet they fix the game so all you do is lose tokens...........pogo always cheats  swear2.gif

mycatownsme

I find the only good thing about this game is to dump tokens.
I think Tara is right if in the start you were able to get finished in 5 days.
In 5 days I haven't gone past Go once and I have left the auto play only to find tokens gone but no progress at all.
I hope Pogo gets lots of complaints and will change it... tease.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on April 17, 2009, 08:34:51 AM
Oh yeah forgot to mention bet max! LOL

Your siggy is beautiful! I know a few people who would love to have that with their names on it. Where did you find it?

Hocky

Which one stinky?  I have mine rotating.....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 08, 2009, 10:28:07 AM
Which one stinky?  I have mine rotating.....

The pixie one...that was very pretty.

mr.clean

anyone else think Dice are easyer too come by now then they where before?

mycatownsme

I'll have to check it out. Haven't been back there since I wrote here.
I sure do hope the dice are showing up better. It wasn't any fun in there the way it was before.
Thanks for the heads up.
Steve  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview