This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Dont be scared weeee one!!!! If you are young you might rank out but if you are middle aged (44) like myself i might not have enough years left in me to rank out.

Squid

disneyland lady

Already rumors of going back to play and finding out that all progress was lost so I am steering clear of this game until after Pogo actually finishes it.

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2009, 05:28:11 PM
TY JJ  embrace.gif

Your siggy eyes are boo-tiful.
Meesah big eyes takie care of Squid embrace.gif
Quote from: disneyland lady on March 24, 2009, 05:32:56 PM
Already rumors of going back to play and finding out that all progress was lost so I am steering clear of this game until after Pogo actually finishes it.
Yes that has happened to me already DLL. I am going to wait a bit too. Good luck everyone.

who me?

I played this game probably a total of 4 hours and got only 3/4 the way around the board swear2.gif  Then I noticed 10,000 tokens disappearing in half an hour. What a rip!
In the four hours I played I got to move 3 times while other plays at times zipped around the board  swear2.gif
Screw this game  diablo.gif

C~M

Quote from: who me? on March 24, 2009, 07:51:51 PM
I played this game probably a total of 4 hours and got only 3/4 the way around the board swear2.gif  Then I noticed 10,000 tokens disappearing in half an hour. What a rip!
In the four hours I played I got to move 3 times while other plays at times zipped around the board  swear2.gif
Screw this game  diablo.gif

Just change the autos default to user defined and set ur bets the way u want to and it will only click spin

mycatownsme

I'm not a fan of this game at all. Lost a little under 10,000 tokens in under an hour and was able to get 1/2 way around the board. Thought I'd try a different room and the room would not load. So, I'm not sure if I lost any ground or what. But I do know I won't be playing that game for a while either.

C~M

Quote from: stevelj on March 24, 2009, 09:52:17 PM
I'm not a fan of this game at all. Lost a little under 10,000 tokens in under an hour and was able to get 1/2 way around the board. Thought I'd try a different room and the room would not load. So, I'm not sure if I lost any ground or what. But I do know I won't be playing that game for a while either.

They are having problems with named rooms, the temp rooms work great, just get the auto and set bet to minimum and run it while u do what u want

survivorjeff

They have closed all of the rooms for maitence. Maybe they are fixing the game.

Tracey

it didnt close for long as its back up again

Cheater4Life

At least you only have to Pass Go 160 times to rank out and get all 5 badges. I have played for 24 hours so far and am 1 short of rank 13.

Cheater4Life

Also I found that if you play all 15 lines with only 1 token bet each it seems to go faster. If you max your bet and win, the game seems to dance and celebrate longer.

BabyCheetah

Hopefully they tweeked the game so that more dice come into play.

arniebear

This game is awful, played for an hour and did not advance from go........ swear2.gif

cranky

same here play all yesterday didn't swear2.gif move from go!

rita144

Where is the monopoly slots? I don't see it on the game list. magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

You can find it by clicking on Edit My Favs.

bubbleup

another dud from pogo..these past several months have been a big letdown and things seem to be going downhill[for me anyway]

survivorjeff

Had uncle running and just got up to feed the baby and I found they had closed all of the rooms again for maintenance.  Wow two days in a row. Hope they fix whatever needs fixing.

who me?

Heck I liked it better before pogo worked on it. It use to be a good token dumper, now i'm up 40,000 tokens  rolleyes.gif
I'm getting dice a little more often but still not very often.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview