This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

I got dice three times in 5 minutes and then nothing for an hour. slap1.gif Pogo

mr.clean

First Day or i was getting major Payouts then hardly nothing now.  I think pogo Turned off the major payouts after they get you hooked too the game.

Bad enough that the dice only come up on reels 2 and 4  even though you can see them on the others .

Squid

Pogo is making us pay for the easy rank-out in Beaker Creatures.  swear2.gif

IndianLover

There is a letter to editor in UK that talks about odds of getting dice and it talks about how game is not officially released and blah blah blah that they are still watching. You should read it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: IndianLover on March 27, 2009, 05:07:29 AM
There is a letter to editor in UK that talks about odds of getting dice and it talks about how game is not officially released and blah blah blah that they are still watching. You should read it.
It is now totally obvious to me that beta testers are not given any kind of relevancy in anything they say or these problems like sitting in the same spot for hours, would have been resolved in beta. That is the whole point of beta programs, a way to look for fault and correct it. Only having 10 in a room makes it impossible during challenges and having a challenge for this game being anything other than tokens will be met harshly.

DitzyChick

been playing 4 hours & still at rank zero  bad mood.gif  these ranks gonna take forever ugh

IndianLover

Quote from: DitzyChick on March 27, 2009, 12:21:50 PM
been playing 4 hours & still at rank zero  bad mood.gif  these ranks gonna take forever ugh

Maybe with any luck enough people write and complain to them they will change it. Who knows.

disneyland lady

Quote from: DitzyChick on March 27, 2009, 12:21:50 PM
At least you have not lost ranks.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 27, 2009, 02:37:42 PM
At least you have not lost ranks.
I wouldn't put it past Pogo to put us in negative ranks.

arniebear

Since that person in UK stated in their letter they won a ton of tokens, I guess I should have played on the UK site, cause all I did was lose, lose and lose.  After hours I managed to move 8 whole spaces.  Hog Heaven is a whole lot better than this one  bad mood.gif

hunter13

finaly got to rank  10 woooo  whooooo    all by hand   ben in jail  19 times working on 20 lol  this one is a killer 

jarjar

hunter13

ty  but thinking im going to take a break and try to get my other monoply badge done lol

PogoKaz

I've put in about 20 hours on this one (well maybe not me ;) )  finally hit rank 10 this evening.  I play either US or UK depending on which site I'm on for trivial pursuit, bet 1 line and 10 tokens and have won about 64,000 tokens.  When I first started it I had bet max and was loosing loads.  Also it was taking ages between spins.  So I found that little bets give better returns.

Biggest Free Parking Win: 400
Biggest Reel Pay: 5,000
Chance cards drawn: 9
Community Chest cards drawn: 8
Passed GO: 20
Lifetime Total Tokens Won (or Lost): 64,060

mr.clean

I have about 6 spins of 106 thousand.   today i hit 50050!

rhino

I finally reached level 20. My goodness talk about a long drawn out game. It is totally ridiculous waiting for dice. And by the way has anyone noticed that you only get the dice on the second and 4th reels. All of my dice that i get to move on has come on those reels. Has anyone noticed anything different???

mr.clean

yes i pointed that out earlyer  kinda like a couple posts up?

C~M

Quote from: rhino on March 27, 2009, 08:57:18 PM
And by the way has anyone noticed that you only get the dice on the second and 4th reels. All of my dice that i get to move on has come on those reels.

It states it in the payout section that they only come in those 2 reels.

rhino

NO wonder this game takes freaking forever. Why have dice on the other reels if only to take up space. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview