Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

After being so excited for it's release this game is a big DISAPPOINTMENT!  It took me 2 hours to get first set of dice, that just is nuts.

BabyCheetah

Joe C

Once again, my favored course of action is:
1) play stupid new game once
2) buy the auto
3) wait one month and then fire up the auto

This way, I avoid all the "OMG, he is running a cheat, look at his stats" people as well as when Pogo makes the game easier after people whine, I can finish it more quickly.

After the next game is released, the amatuer Pogo Police usually move on to greener pastures to find people to heckle. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

chummychum

Yes, let's keep that head down to a decent size

Mistyeyed

oh my,this is going to be an unending game even with the auto..had it running an hour and didnt get around the board even once yet to make it to rank 1...yikes..

MsMissy

I tried it & lost over 200 tokens so far. this is gonna be a hard 1 to win ,just like the others.  sad.gif  need auto probably too win.

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 24, 2009, 06:23:53 AM
oh my,this is going to be an unending game even with the auto..had it running an hour and didnt get around the board even once yet to make it to rank 1...yikes..
Especially with the slots game, play one game and then do not play it again until Pogo launches another new game.

I am convinced that Pogo does change the amount of "whatevers" you need in Slots for the first month of the game, just to keep the "Friends of Uncle Otto" from zooming ahead. tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree..i dont remember the other slots taken so long to move up in rank..seems like sock hop went along better than this one is...

rhino

THis game is horrible. I have moved around the board 1 1/2 times in an hour and 31 minutes. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

Hocky

I will do you all one better.........I played from 7 am til 9:30 am.....I managed to get 3/4 way around the board and guess who got to go to jail?  ME
Then I got around to tennessee ave...praying I dont roll eleven.....I didnt..but I rolled a double 3 for a 6 and then rolled .....ohh a 5!!! and guess what? BACK IN FLIPPIN JAIL.
I was so  swear2.gif  I left the game immediately after everyone else in the room was saying their "ss" routine.....

This  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif is for pogo...for making you go around the board to gain rank. 

leitabug

i find this game to be a good token taker..real good game if you want to dumb tokens.. coffee.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on March 24, 2009, 05:08:32 PM
I will do you all one better.........I played from 7 am til 9:30 am.....I managed to get 3/4 way around the board and guess who got to go to jail?  ME
Then I got around to tennessee ave...praying I dont roll eleven.....I didnt..but I rolled a double 3 for a 6 and then rolled .....ohh a 5!!! and guess what? BACK IN FLIPPIN JAIL.
I was so  swear2.gif  I left the game immediately after everyone else in the room was saying their "ss" routine.....

This  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif is for pogo...for making you go around the board to gain rank. 

I think I'll stay away from that one til Pogo figgers it out.   embrace.gif

Squid

jarjar

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview