Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoisevil

Quote from: pogoisevil on March 28, 2009, 07:44:19 PM
The lack of dice is further compounded when you land in jail 3 times in a row crying10.gif 

Update: Make that 4 times in a row. I'll never see "GO" again.

Frikken Pogo.

Grrrrr....

arniebear

QuoteUpdate: Make that 4 times in a row. I'll never see "GO" again.

What is Go I have never seen it  6_6.gif

shoes

I ran auto for approx. 12 hours and went from rank 7 to rank 12 and I am up 152,980 tokens.  Just going to be a long one!

Cheater4Life

I have now been at it for 5-6 days straight. I made it to rank 40 (110 times around the board). It is 5 times around the board for each new rank now, so that make 50 more laps to rank out.

Squid

Wow, it sounds as though you've done well.  WTG  hi11.gif

BabyCheetah

disneyland lady

After using my spacebar and having less pain on my hands I spent over an hour not moving at all. I went to HELP to complain about this and found something interesting in the HELP section. I am not sure if they are just talking about future challenges involving slots or if these are available right now:<b>
Badges - you get two different types of badges in this game.
Weekly Monopoly Slot Badges for Challenges - each of these events will net you a special badge and 1000 tokens.
Pass Go 10 times in one week
Earn 10 Jackpot Spins in one week
Land on a Railroad Bonus 10 times in one week
Land on Utility Bonus 10 times in one week
Draw a Community Chest card 10 times in one week
Draw a Chance Card 10 times in one week
Win 2000 Tokens in 1 week
Game Award Monopoly Slot Badges - one each for Rank 10, 20, 30, 40. and 50 </b>

If I cannot move around the board then how do they expect us to land on a railroad? The Win 2000 Tokens will be hard enough. I never hated a game so quick.

arniebear

I don't know what they are talking about, considering I won the 50 thousand and got nothing..........this game stinks.  At least if you moved every once in awhile it would be somewhat better but having the dice come up every hour or so is awful  impatience.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 29, 2009, 08:42:14 AM
I don't know what they are talking about, considering I won the 50 thousand and got nothing..........this game stinks.  At least if you moved every once in awhile it would be somewhat better but having the dice come up every hour or so is awful  impatience.gif
This must be some answer to people who complained initially about never wanting challenges with Monopoly Slots but typical of Pogo they don't get that some people are just not moving. If they have any of these challenges as weekly challenges in the near future without adding more reels to the dice they are going to have an angry crowd. Perhaps we should be complaining to Pogo about their less than accurate HELP section.

DitzyChick

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 29, 2009, 08:19:05 AM
After using my spacebar and having less pain on my hands I spent over an hour not moving at all. I went to HELP to complain about this and found something interesting in the HELP section. I am not sure if they are just talking about future challenges involving slots or if these are available right now:<b>
Badges - you get two different types of badges in this game.
Weekly Monopoly Slot Badges for Challenges - each of these events will net you a special badge and 1000 tokens.
Pass Go 10 times in one week
Earn 10 Jackpot Spins in one week
Land on a Railroad Bonus 10 times in one week
Land on Utility Bonus 10 times in one week
Draw a Community Chest card 10 times in one week
Draw a Chance Card 10 times in one week
Win 2000 Tokens in 1 week
Game Award Monopoly Slot Badges - one each for Rank 10, 20, 30, 40. and 50 </b>

If I cannot move around the board then how do they expect us to land on a railroad? The Win 2000 Tokens will be hard enough. I never hated a game so quick.

I figured out the spacebar trick too... soooo much better on the hands!!  As for those challenges YUCK!  I played 3 hours last night and got dice one time which ended up landing me on go to jail & having to go all the way around the board again... stupid game  swear2.gif

DitzyChick

Not sure if they adjusted the game or if I just got lucky today, but I made it around the board 3 times in just over an hour  cheesy.gif

Homer

Well this game was easy thanks to Boardwalker. Bring on the next game.  impatience.gif impatience.gif impatience.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on March 29, 2009, 11:17:43 AM
Well this game was easy thanks to Boardwalker. Bring on the next game.  impatience.gif impatience.gif impatience.gif
Well no wonder it was taking me so long, I was using StreetWalker.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 29, 2009, 12:27:25 PM
Well no wonder it was taking me so long, I was using StreetWalker.
You're confused. StreetWalker is for the game Hooker Sluts... I mean, Slots.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 29, 2009, 12:50:56 PM
You're confused. StreetWalker is for the game Hooker Sluts... I mean, Slots.
If you use StreetWalker, then you need to download penicillin for your computer every time you use it. doctor.gif nurse.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 29, 2009, 01:30:37 PM
If you use StreetWalker, then you need to download penicillin for your computer every time you use it. doctor.gif nurse.gif

Yes indeedy.

survivorjeff

Is anyone else having problem with this game? I keep getting this error message "This Service is temporarily unavailable please try again later" or I go into the room and have no token or go in the room have my tokens show up in who's there but have no token and pogo gives me 500.

C~M

it happened to me and I've had rooms where I have no tokes or badge show so I switch rooms

Magzy

When this starts happening, the only way I have found to get in is to just hit "play now", instead of picking a room and it takes right off.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview