Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

Quote from: mr.clean on May 09, 2009, 02:34:32 PM
anyone else think Dice are easyer too come by now then they where before?

no its just the same as usual

disneyland lady

I think they are more plentiful. I have been playing this game 4 hours every day because I won the auto and you don't get a replacement if something goes wrong so trying to finish it.  I actually got thru 3 levels yesterday and as I walked past the computer I noticed that it was not staying in the same spot all day. I know they changed the challenge they had for it but maybe enough people complained during that time to get them to show up more.

The strangest thing I notice is that there are more and more people who have that rank 50 tiki bros game piece. To me this means that some people have passed the 50 rank and yet are still playing. That just does not make sense.

Squid

Some people love the slots games.  To each his own, I say, but I can't get far enough away from those games.  BORING.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 10, 2009, 06:33:51 AM
I think they are more plentiful. I have been playing this game 4 hours every day because I won the auto and you don't get a replacement if something goes wrong so trying to finish it.  I actually got thru 3 levels yesterday and as I walked past the computer I noticed that it was not staying in the same spot all day. I know they changed the challenge they had for it but maybe enough people complained during that time to get them to show up more.

The strangest thing I notice is that there are more and more people who have that rank 50 tiki bros game piece. To me this means that some people have passed the 50 rank and yet are still playing. That just does not make sense.
There are several reasons. Not that I have finished this particular game, but I do like to get the premium/mix badges multiple times. Other people like high-token payout games or in this case, like losing tokens at a good clip. Finally, I think some people just like to show off that they finally finished some game. Yawn. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on May 10, 2009, 08:11:26 AMFinally, I think some people just like to show off that they finally finished some game. Yawn. 
I show off finishing a game by not showing up there again for as long as possible.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 10, 2009, 08:16:47 AM
I show off finishing a game by not showing up there again for as long as possible.
I have to agree with your there, DLL!!!! tumbsup.gif

I just like getting my badges. Any bragging people think I do in Pogo exists only in their own minds. camera.gif

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 10, 2009, 11:40:47 AM
I also have a theory.
Are we forced to guess, Stinkerbell, or are you going to share with us? giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on May 10, 2009, 03:23:16 PM
Are we forced to guess, Stinkerbell, or are you going to share with us? giggle2.gif

Yep!   giggle2.gif

Squid

twinkle6590

Quote from: arniebear on April 17, 2009, 02:41:08 PM
Bet they fix the game so all you do is lose tokens...........pogo always cheats  swear2.gif

diablo.gif i played this game for hours yesterday and all it did was eat my tokens up. i didnt pass go once. i lost a good 4K in that game and i wasnt very happy. they need to fix this game especially before that challenge comes out. I thought someone put super glue under my butt i sat in one place so long.  diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

i dont understand how people using the auto were able to finish this game so fast...i let the auto play all day and i still did not move up one rank...

Mayhem

Set the cheat to "User Defined" and manually set the game so it only bets one token and plays one line.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tracey

i just finished that stupid slow ass of a game .... thank god ... yea u have to have it set to bet 1 token 1 line etc .. so u wont have the jumpin about when u get a win lol

Joe C

Quote from: Tracey on May 11, 2009, 06:26:00 PM
i just finished that stupid slow ass of a game .... thank god ... yea u have to have it set to bet 1 token 1 line etc .. so u wont have the jumpin about when u get a win lol
Tell us how you really feel about Monopoly Slots. giggle2.gif

raine56

All ranked out.  Just ran auto with default settings and it did the job.  Thank god for autos lol. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on May 11, 2009, 08:23:38 PM
All ranked out.  Just ran auto with default settings and it did the job.  Thank god for autos lol. 

Congratulations!!

How long did it take you? Was it the only game you worked on?

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview