Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ct Scan

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I had this scan today the test was easy but the dye they used gave me a metallic taste in my mouth. And it makes you feel like you wet your pants, that was a strange feeling 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on January 21, 2009, 12:00:25 PM
I had this scan today the test was easy but the dye they used gave me a metallic taste in my mouth. And it makes you feel like you wet your pants, that was a strange feeling 

My mom has to go for those frequently.  I can't imagine.  I hope everything turns out for you.   (OO)

jarjar

Harley hope all goes well with the scan. My prayers are with you all is fine (OO)

bams68

Hope ur results go well.

I had a nasty cortizone shot in my heel today (first one for heel spurs). I had a cortizone shot before in my disc for my back. An that hurt, but this was sooo much more painful. Felt like walking on a nasty rusty nail. An then move it around LOL An to think I might have to go back for my other foot to be done.  :OO

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on January 21, 2009, 12:00:25 PM
And it makes you feel like you wet your pants, that was a strange feeling 

Have you checked your drawers?  hehehe..... just kidding, hon. 

I hope the test went well and the results are perfect!  I've had MRI's recently in two different machines.  One was like being in a coffin.  I had to go into a meditative state just to get through it.  Some of this medical stuff is wonderful but awful at the same time. 

You're in my thoughts, harley.....

bams68

Oh I had that too - felt like you was like buried underground in a coffin under sum sort of war zone. With all the noise it made an viberating....The things we need to do in order to keep our health. An to think I waited a year to be stuffed into that coffin tube LOL

harley89

Quote from: bams68 on January 21, 2009, 04:09:32 PM
Hope ur results go well.

I had a nasty cortizone shot in my heel today (first one for heel spurs). I had a cortizone shot before in my disc for my back. An that hurt, but this was sooo much more painful. Felt like walking on a nasty rusty nail. An then move it around LOL An to think I might have to go back for my other foot to be done.  :OO
I still had inflamation in my lungs that they wanted to look at closer as for cortizone both my knees are swollen and aching  but I refuse to get any cortizone shot in them. Done that once and that was enough And yes Squid I did check my drawers just to be sure

who me?

Quote from: bams68 on January 21, 2009, 04:09:32 PM
Hope ur results go well.

I had a nasty cortisone shot in my heel today (first one for heel spurs). I had a cortisone shot before in my disc for my back. An that hurt, but this was sooo much more painful. Felt like walking on a nasty rusty nail. An then move it around LOL An to think I might have to go back for my other foot to be done.  :OO
Ahhh geez Bams I feel for you. Back about 5 years ago I tore my achilles tendon, and ended up with heel spurs and bursitis. I had 3 cortisone shots in my heels in total. It's usually a painful burn, stinging type feeling during the shot, then an ache after, but if it feels like you have your foot in a bed of hot fire coals, and is super painful to walk on then they shot a nerve with the cortisone, that wasn't suppose to happen. They got my nerve with the second time around.
I've had 7 epidural steroid injections = cortisone in my back between Nov and Dec this last year. Back in April I fractured my back at work and herniated and ruptured disc. your only suppose to have 3 a year!
Those didn't work so now they are talking surgery...
Harley is there any chance your holding water in your body? Is your salt intake high? has your Dr. said anything to you about diuretics? Sounds like that might be worth checking into. With your lung inflammation and knees being swollen are your calves, hands and feet swollen too?
I hope all get well and feeling better soon  (OO)

disneyland lady

Quote from: who me? on January 22, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
Harley is there any chance your holding water in your body? Is your salt intake high? has your Dr. said anything to you about diuretics? Sounds like that might be worth checking into. With your lung inflammation and knees being swollen are your calves, hands and feet swollen too?

Not Dr Who, our forum has Dr who me?  tumbsup.gif

arniebear

Hope all goes well with your test, will keep you in my prayers  (OO)

bams68

Well the injection hurt. That's for sure...Took me off guard indeed LOL. After it was dun, I felt nothing. Jus a slight stingish feeling at the injection site. He moved it around pretty good....an so far the pain is more tolerable then before I had the shot. I was indeed in suffering state. As I had both heels in pain. So getting help with the worst one helps...hopefully it does the trick.
I had the cortizone shot dun for a heriniated disc as well...the freezing then was the worst. Felt like acupunture but having sum1 push on all those needles into ur back more harder. That was not soo bad...but yeah the foot one hurt.
I got the herinated disc (with sciatica) due to a epirudral gone wrong for my son. Suffer'd for a year with all of that. Torture like pain at it's worst....by the time I even got the cortizone shot. I was feeling 95 % better compared to what it was ....
Life can be rough...I have a high tolerance of pain now LOL

GL with ur back

Quote from: who me? on January 22, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
Ahhh geez Bams I feel for you. Back about 5 years ago I tore my achilles tendon, and ended up with heel spurs and bursitis. I had 3 cortisone shots in my heels in total. It's usually a painful burn, stinging type feeling during the shot, then an ache after, but if it feels like you have your foot in a bed of hot fire coals, and is super painful to walk on then they shot a nerve with the cortisone, that wasn't suppose to happen. They got my nerve with the second time around.
I've had 7 epidural steroid injections = cortisone in my back between Nov and Dec this last year. Back in April I fractured my back at work and herniated and ruptured disc. your only suppose to have 3 a year!
Those didn't work so now they are talking surgery...

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on January 22, 2009, 10:42:51 AM
Well the injection hurt. That's for sure...Took me off guard indeed LOL. After it was dun, I felt nothing. Jus a slight stingish feeling at the injection site. He moved it around pretty good....an so far the pain is more tolerable then before I had the shot. I was indeed in suffering state. As I had both heels in pain. So getting help with the worst one helps...hopefully it does the trick.
I had the cortizone shot dun for a heriniated disc as well...the freezing then was the worst. Felt like acupunture but having sum1 push on all those needles into ur back more harder. That was not soo bad...but yeah the foot one hurt.
I got the herinated disc (with sciatica) due to a epirudral gone wrong for my son. Suffer'd for a year with all of that. Torture like pain at it's worst....by the time I even got the cortizone shot. I was feeling 95 % better compared to what it was ....
Life can be rough...I have a high tolerance of pain now LOL

GL with ur back

Tara wants a beef injection.  :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

who me?

Quote from: Homer on January 22, 2009, 01:41:05 PM
Tara wants a beef injection.  :pp

Hmmm, funny I thought I heard Tara yelling " Where's the beef?"  :)) :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview