PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:36:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question re Yahtzee

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am attempting to rank out on this game and was wondering which type of game is better with Uncle Otto:  Classic or Wild?   :-\

FreecellFanny

I've been using Classic because the points required for a jackpot spin are lower.  tumbsup.gif

raine56

Thanks.  It sure is hard even getting a jackpot spin in this game so I will take your advice.  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: raine56 on January 23, 2009, 02:51:33 AM
Thanks.  It sure is hard even getting a jackpot spin in this game so I will take your advice.  tumbsup.gif
Good luck with ranking out. That one I am nowhere near one quarter of the way. Happy rolling :!!

Tara

Quote from: raine56 on January 23, 2009, 02:31:56 AM
I am attempting to rank out on this game and was wondering which type of game is better with Uncle Otto:  Classic or Wild?   :-\

Classic and make sure you're in the fast rooms.  :!!

disneyland lady

I have to hand it to you if you are anywhere close to ranking out. I have, running Uncle Otto, been working on this since last Fri and have only gotten to rank 6. Of course I had to do Wild at one point due to a challenge I was doing that needed the wilds. But I found my avg score is below spins. In one week I have had 52 with it running 4-6 hrs daily.

MsMissy

I myself also play in Classic ,but in no hurry to rank out. The game will still be there, as there are so many others to do. I get bored playing too long in same game, but WTG to all who have.  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

CLASSIC rooms are the way to go for rank progress.

If you need one of the following types of badges, go to a WILD room.
- Wild Dice (Duh)
- 20+ Chance points
- Yahtzees
- Super Yahtzees (since it requries more Yahtzees to activate)

As always, you should use UNCLE OTTO and the different POGO rooms/game options that maximize your badge gaining.

Hope this helps.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

skeem628

im on rank 11 but ive been doing it by hand.. i think this game is going to be as hard as the bingos to finish  arghh gl

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 23, 2009, 06:15:00 AM
I have to hand it to you if you are anywhere close to ranking out. I have, running Uncle Otto, been working on this since last Fri and have only gotten to rank 6. Of course I had to do Wild at one point due to a challenge I was doing that needed the wilds. But I found my avg score is below spins. In one week I have had 52 with it running 4-6 hrs daily.

harley89

This is one game that drives me over the edge. I very rarely got spins in Classic. Moved over to Wild and I am at Rank 20.   I guess it is how ever you can get it go for it

Fluffy756

take your time it gets hard once you reach the high ranks, you would need 100 spins just get new rank. I am rank 36 and doing it fast room in Classic.

Squid

Does the auto for for Yahtzee run well at night?  No issues, like freezing, window disappearing, etc.?  Thanks.  I'm looking for a dependable one to run at night. 

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 03, 2009, 05:11:16 AM
Does the auto for for Yahtzee run well at night?  No issues, like freezing, window disappearing, etc.?  Thanks.  I'm looking for a dependable one to run at night. 
Squid I ran otto a few times when I left for work and it worked all day  with no problem. I keep forgetting about Yahtzee...lol
So many to do and not enough time. Good luck. beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 03, 2009, 06:49:46 AM
Squid I ran otto a few times when I left for work and it worked all day  with no problem. I keep forgetting about Yahtzee...lol
So many to do and not enough time. Good luck. beer11.gif
Hopefully, this will not mean the next time Jarjar runs Uncle Otto for Yahtzee, it will crash.  shy12.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 03, 2009, 07:16:43 AM
Hopefully, this will not mean the next time Jarjar runs Uncle Otto for Yahtzee, it will crash.  shy12.gif
Did you put the Joe C. otto curse on me low blow.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 03, 2009, 08:27:12 AM
Did you put the Joe C. otto curse on me low blow.gif
I was just saying the LAST TIME you bragged about Uncle Otto, you jinxed yourself.

No need  low blow.gif me for that.

impatience.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 03, 2009, 08:57:02 AM
I was just saying the LAST TIME you bragged about Uncle Otto, you jinxed yourself.

No need  low blow.gif me for that.

impatience.gif

Awe your right sweetie. I am sorry embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 03, 2009, 09:05:43 AM
Awe your right sweetie. I am sorry embrace.gif
Leave the slapping for Tara and Homer.

Or the Slap Shop.

dancing16.gif

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview