PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

diner dash problem

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

I really hate to ask this but i bought this game and it worked finebut I got a virus on my pc it was really bad and i had to do a reformat of my harddrive to get rid of it since I reinstalled everything all my downloadable games work except this one i have searched and read all the posts and there was alot but im wondering if the problem im having now is the problem that e1 else was or is currently having i am able to register it and get to where u pick a room as soon as i pick the room i get a message that reads

ERROR: Access violation at 0x00451 AAB (tried to read from 0x00000000)
                            Program terminated

OK

is this the problem that e1 else is complaining about I cant figure out how it worked fine now its not i tried the adobe 9 and the flash and pretty much everything else i even uninstalled it and clicked registration again and reentered my info and tried that any suggestions I have winXP and i tried downloading it from IE just in case that was the problem any suggestion would be really appreciated ty all

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

draagnfli

well homer ty i tried it and although it did find alot of problems im guessing not the one that is causing my problem its weird cause all the other downloadable games are working just as they did b4 the reformat its frustrating I no that much but I do ty for the help any other suggestions lol im willing to try just about anything as long as its legal or i cant get caught

arniebear

Are you sure you got rid of your virus, this error will occur if a virus has dumped its payload into a data location and executed it from there. Also, can be caused from faulty ram or drivers. 

draagnfli

i hope that i got rid of it i completly wiped my harddrive and started over which let me tell ya was no fun so far that game is the only problem i have found everyth8ing else is working fine when i had the virus it was attacking pretty much everything i had only one of my cheats that actually worked b4 i wiped the harddrive and i was having problems with basic applications such as notepad and word perfect i wish i knew the answer but i have no idea thats why i was asking if this was the problem that e1 was having cause no1 actually explained the exact problem do u feel that i may have a problem with some sector and if so doe that mean i need a new harddrive then????

arniebear

Since it was a complete reformat it should have gotten rid of the virus, and no it is probably not your HDD.  Your error just means something is trying to access memory at the 0 address which is usually reserved for the OS.  All I can suggest is to make sure all your drivers are in correctly and do a memtest this will insure you hardware is running correctly. 

wimp

I had this same problem recently... after doing a lot of research on the subject, all I could come up with was that it was a memory error.  I did a memory test at boot up, which turned up nothing, but after i removed some of the memory from my computer, everything worked fine.  I just figured that one of my sticks had gone bad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview