PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 05:29:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squidley, I Need Your Credit Card Now!!!

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

We won a ton of money, they sent me an email...quick, send me your info now!!!  :ooo  :)))

Check it out:

QuoteAttn: Dear Beneficiary,I want to inform you regards to the final conclusion of transfer your fund (US$1.9million) by the Board of Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic, has Instructed (Western Union Office) to send your funds (US$1.9million) to you through Western Union Money Transfer for easier receive of your inherited funds without any further delay and to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through the global. The maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from the any moment you have contacted them is the sum of $7,000.00 US Dollars per day, also your are required to send them the sum of $298.00 dollars for Re-newal and Re-confirming your fund payment file that deposited in their office. Be advised to send the Western Union Office the below information listed where you want them to send the fund to you per day: Name Beneficiary:..................Your Full Address:..................Your Currently Telphone:..........Contact office with their below information:CONTACT PERSON: USMAN BELLO. EMAIL: ubello1@hotmail.fr TEL: +229-93-20-46-87 Be informed as soon as you send the western union office the required fee of $298.00 for the Re-newing and Re-confirming of your payment file was deposited there on your behalf by the Federal Ministry Of Finance Benin, they will be starting sending your fund immediately to you without any further delay and you will start receiving your fund every day $7,000.00 until your total payment ($1.9 million) United States Dollars is finished. Finally, kindly let me know as soon as you have contacted them and send the money to them. Thanks for your understanding and God bless you. Yours in service MR USMAN BELLO Finance Minister Federal Republic of Benin

Squid

OMG!!  You better respond to that quickly - lest they give your fortune away to someone who responds faster!

My credit card info: 

Bank:  YouStandASnowballsChanceInHell Bank of the USA
Number:  BeninSucks--83526354
Expiration Date:  Jan. 22, 2009

Hurry!

Good luck!

When your big check arrives, you're taking me on a cruise, ok?

FreecellFanny

We can go to Benin!!!  (OO)

My god, do fools actually fall for this crap?  :-[

disneyland lady

Recently I have been getting these telling me that I won the "Microsoft" Lottery and they will be sending me a "cheque" after they confirm my information. Imagine, Microsoft <b>giving away </b> money. Anyone who falls for THAT one deserves to be phished.

Wait til I tell my Nigerian finance!

Squid

Wow, Microsoft is giving cash away while putting 5,000 people out of work due to this awful economy?  That's a very generous thing to do for the public and a very nasty thing to do to workers.

To those propagating this sort of email crap:   :oo

FreecellFanny

Even with the poor grammar, spelling, and wording they still manage to fool some of the unwashed masses.  :oo

Stinkerbell

FreecellFanny

Mayhem

I received this in email this morning ..

CANADIAN DRAW
You have won 1.500.000USD
To claim your prize,Contact Mr Brian Saunders with the following informations.
milleniumbcpbnk@yahoo.com.hk

So .. it's a Canadian draw .. but the funds are in USD .. and I'm supposed to email a Yahoo Hong Kong email address to claim my prize ...

Looks legit to me - I'm a winner!  :^*
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mayhem on January 26, 2009, 11:24:40 AM

CANADIAN DRAW

So .. it's a Canadian draw .. but the funds are in USD .. and I'm supposed to email a Yahoo Hong Kong email address to claim my prize ...

This is the worst case of global worming that I have ever seen but we already knew you were a winner.

Squid

Too funny.  I am now receiving emails telling me I need to contact them about collecting my prize.  Then they sign the email with a name that is exactly my last name.  I think these people need to get a job.

Stinkerbell

CANADIAN DRAW

Yep!  This one is different, too!

FreecellFanny

CANADIAN DRAW

Everytime I get one of these I write them back telling them to learn proper English. Of course, I'm not very polite about it.  :)))

disneyland lady

In my younger days I used to repond to them with the phone number of the Secret Service and tell them to email me back at my @interpol.com addy. But I figure it just lets them know you have a sellable email address. I just wish someone would invent an email that Tasers the person who gets it. Just be careful with any email you get from @tasermebro.com

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 26, 2009, 02:51:12 PM
Just be careful with any email you get from @tasermebro.com

I get like 20 of those a day.  Hmmmmmmm..... I wonder if my kids have been playing on my computer.   :P

FreecellFanny

What I wish someone would invent is an email program that once you block an address or mark something as spam that it makes it bounce back to the original sender.

Just deleting an email or having it sent to the spam folder accomplishes nothing. It needs to bounce back and therefore jam up the inbox of the spammer.  >:D

Geeze, even Yahoo now asks you if you're sure you want to empty the contents of your spam folder. How annoying is that???  !@#$

disneyland lady

One of the reasons I will go to Hell is because I once went to a "balding and hating it" website and filled in my ex's info. It gave me such pleasure to know the type of spam he is probably stilll getting 5 yrs later. I have cut down on my spam by just using one special email address when filling out anything on a website. But I am sure that my grandson or the rude lady at the gym must be doing the same to me cuz I believe in Karma.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview