PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beach Golf

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Trying to get an older badge (Pebble Beach Golf) here that I jus am not good enuff at playing this certain golf game. So I need to get only 2 JP's for badge an I can't even make par on any hole in this darn game. Any tricks at gettin this one? Other then cheats  :(

BabyCheetah

I don't know if the glitch works anymore but I tell you it anyway.  (That how I got it years ago)  For every hole hit the ball into the weeds/ocean.  If you do that for ever hole you will still get a JPS at the end of the game.  Play two games like that and you will get the badge.  Like I said I don't know if this glitch still works though.  I hope it does for your sake.  I wouldn't have been able to get it without using this glitch.  Good Luck.

bams68

Yeah I remember hearing there. Well didn't work for me this time. Ah well....I give up LOL. I really hate that golf game :@

Tara

I used the glitch when I got mine, so I really don't know how to tell you to get it, sorry.

Homer

Last time I used the auto it finished under par

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 28, 2009, 02:04:28 PM
Last time I used the auto it finished under par
She said without using the auto, can't you read English?  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 28, 2009, 02:12:17 PM

I was just saying yanno?

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 28, 2009, 02:13:42 PM
I was just saying yanno?

LOL My daughter is sitting here and I told her that you would slap me 3 times, and you didn't.  :))  She doesn't believe how mean you are to me.  :((

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 28, 2009, 02:15:17 PM
LOL My daughter is sitting here and I told her that you would slap me 3 times, and you didn't.  :))  She doesn't believe how mean you are to me.  :((

:{: :{: :{: happy?

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on January 28, 2009, 02:12:17 PM

Yo quero Taco Bell?  :ooo

bams68

thx for the helps guys/gals. yeah I can't play it at all....hurts the eyes too. An I thought my graphics playtime was bad on my eyes. Ah well is getting help as we speak
  (OO)

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on January 28, 2009, 04:26:22 PM
thx for the helps guys/gals. yeah I can't play it at all....hurts the eyes too. An I thought my graphics playtime was bad on my eyes. Ah well is getting help as we speak
  (OO)

Have you tried the auto bams or do you prefer not to use them?

bams68

With my graphics addiction, I can't afford both LOL....well I probably could but I rather spend it on my graphics.  :!#

Squid

If you want my Uncle Otto to try for you, let me know.

Joe C

If Uncle Otto is not an option for you, just do the following.

Practice on the 3-Hole game. Before driving (shot off tee) putting the + on the bottom of the ball will make it go further.

Before BadgeHelp was kind enough to update the client to win games, I was able to get it manually for a couple of peeps.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview