PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 11:02:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Octuplets

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 01, 2009, 07:32:21 AM
Denny's is offering a new breakfast meal called the Suleman:

You get eight eggs, no sausage, and all the guys next to you has to pay the bill.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

You get eight eggs, no sausage, and all the guys next to you has to pay the bill.

OMFG   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

IndianLover

OMG tooooo funny  hysterical.gif

arniebear

Octu-Mom Cans Free Nurses
Posted 3 hours, 6 minutes ago in Gossip

(Newser) – Never a dull moment in the octu-house: Nadya Suleman fired four Angels in Waiting nurses helping with her octuplets after one filed a report with Child Protective Services, the Orange County Register reports. The nurse was concerned the house was overcrowded, says Suleman's lawyer. Two nannies are still helping, and nurses from the hospital have visited to give advice. Suleman will tell her side of the story on Dr Phil's show tomorrow.

"If you can imagine being monitored by somebody; every little mistake you make may get you reported to CPS," said the attorney. "I don't think it was a great fit from the get-go. There may have been great intentions. The bottom line is, it's not going to work and Nadya does have good alternatives. It really is going well, amazingly well, for the number of kids that are there."

What is with her and Dr. Phil  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 24, 2009, 08:17:30 AM
What is with her and Dr. Phil  giggle2.gif
Didn't you notice the new title in the TV Guide 'Dr Phil and Octomom Show'? And remind me, isn't it supposed to be every little mistake is reported to Child Protective Services?

roadwarrior

Caught on the news this morning she loved all the free help she was getting so much she fired angels in waiting because they called CPS on her and they were "spying" on her family.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on March 24, 2009, 09:05:31 AM
Caught on the news this morning she loved all the free help she was getting so much she fired angels in waiting because they called CPS on her and they were "spying" on her family.

Is that the story about her tossing out Gloria Allred?

arniebear

QuoteIs that the story about her tossing out Gloria Allred?

Yes, I am sure Gloria Allrod can be a pain, but her organization is paying the bills........guess Octo gets more out Dr. Phil  undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on March 24, 2009, 09:47:20 AM
Yes, I am sure Gloria Allrod can be a pain, but her organization is paying the bills........guess Octo gets more out Dr. Phil  undecided.gif

Who is really paying her bills and will for as long as those kids live? The taxpayers of America, and I'm none too happy about it.

disneyland lady

Fired nanny speaks out about 'Octomom;' says she was often unreachable or out shopping
by Vicki Hyman/The Star-Ledger
Thursday March 26, 2009, 10:26 AM

Evidence that Nadya "Octomom" Suleman is a publicity-hungry madwoman -- wait, the jury is still out? -- piled up on Wednesday, when one of her fired former nurses told Dr. Phil that Suleman hired at least one new nurse who might have had tuberculosis, People reports. She also says that Suleman was hands-off with the babies, often unreachable or out shopping, and that she only fed the babies while cameras were rolling.

"That's the only time that woman ever volunteered to feed a child," says Linda West-Conforti of the free nanny service Angels in Waiting. "And I tell you what happened: During one episode she was done feeding ... she picked up the child [and] gave it to me on my chest. She didn't burp it; she didn't change the diaper; [she] walked out of that room and [didn't see] her for another 12 hours."

Suleman had called in to Dr. Phil earlier in this show that the nannies from Angels in Waiting were "spies," who gave out "incessant negative energy."

Meanwhile, TMZ.com documented Suleman's latest shopping spree -- she spent $1,500 at Bebe Sport on items including a tank tops, crystal heart sweatshirts in two colors, a woven cargo dress, and a tight metallic cami, which should go great with spit-up.

arniebear

QuoteSuleman had called in to Dr. Phil earlier in this show that the nannies from Angels in Waiting were "spies," who gave out "incessant negative energy."

Meanwhile, TMZ.com documented Suleman's latest shopping spree -- she spent $1,500 at Bebe Sport on items including a tank tops, crystal heart sweatshirts in two colors, a woven cargo dress, and a tight metallic cami, which should go great with spit-up.

Negative energy  undecided.gif Glad to see she spent some of the money on stuff for her kids  no-no.gif

Squid

jarjar

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 26, 2009, 02:57:08 PM
Negative energy  undecided.gif Glad to see she spent some of the money on stuff for her kids  no-no.gif
But at least a "friend" donated a jacuzzi and I figure she can bathe all of the octuplets in one dunk. It angers me so much and I am glad that I had already helped my 2 kids thru college cuz I am going to need to help those 14 also.

Squid

She's now trying to copyright (or whatever the process may be) the name, "Octomom".  Yeah, she never wanted to financially gain from this whole thing, right?

Homer

Now Casting -- OctoMom: The Musical!
Posted Apr 25th 2009 1:50AM by TMZ Staff

Do you bear a striking resemblance to a certain mother of 14? Do you have an extensive background in musical theater and improv? Have you given up on any hopes of an actual career? Then maybe you could star in a new OctoMom musical!

Described as "a fast-paced triptych musical parody" the OctoMusical is looking for someone who is "funny" and "whimsical" and can "command authority." Ability to contain eight fetuses within your womb at once is not required.

The musical is set to open at a small theater in Los Angeles called Bang sometime in June.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview