PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:13:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

February new games

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

QuoteI hope they add ranks to Lottso.

slap1.gif I hate Lottso, can't even make it through the ones they have now

skeem628

well done!! i certainly wanted the gems but of course they wouldn budge and  i DO qualify  girls18.gif

Quote from: IfYouOnlyKnew on February 01, 2009, 09:01:01 PM
slap1.gif

I called pogo on their bluff and complained about the pricing or better yet asked why everything frmo gems to badges are costing more and more money, not to mention all the DL games, the economy is in the tank but i guess people keep buying.... i did however complain enough to get those ten free holiday gift gems out of them because they said i didnt " qualify" because i was on a " gift" subscription, i just loved how they used the analogy of a cable company and their premium packages and i shot back well with our cable company when the run a promotion its open to everyone ie; the ppv events, package upgrades etc, i just suggested to them they should cut people some slack during the rough times i think just about everyone is having financially and stop releasing so many games that cost over and above the money we are already giving them.... then to boot some of the special badges are costing about 3 dollars worth of gems i mean good golly did they ever think of maybe asking ten gems and ten thousand tokens in combination so more people could take part??? geeez  crying10.gif

sassy3578

i seen that next week Beaker Creatures is supposed to be coming out!  anyone else heard anything about it?

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on February 02, 2009, 06:32:36 AM
I hope they add ranks to Lottso.

tumbsup.gif

Banish the thought!  I played Lottso today for hours and I went from 10% to rank 11 to 66% to rank 11.  Getting to rank 100 will take FOREVER!  More ranks??   slap1.gif

BabyCheetah

I think that I will be done with the Poppit Show before I finish Lottso.. Thats sad  girls18.gif

old nana

panic button.gif        where is uncle otto

MsMissy

I also hate Lottso, but did all of lottso 2go game done. i dont even play it unless there is a badge for that game on badge day.  bbq21.gif

Tara

old nana

BabyCheetah

Tara

BabyCheetah

BabyCheetah

Squid