PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

February new games

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

any ideas as to what new games will be coming in February and when?

Squid

:@

Wahhhh!   girls18.gif  I won't ever catch up! 

arniebear

Monopoly Slots will be out in February.......and it is not just normal slots.  Another BH auto needed  6_6.gif

bubbleup

I am sooo ready for something new  :///

Fluffy756

Monopoly Slots and Lottso express not sure that one will be in feb. See I knew I should of work hard to get Yatee done now will be behind in games. I still got some old games to get done.

Mistyeyed

i would sure like a month that we did not get anything new to come out...im just juggling too many games right now that im trying to finish up...

Hocky

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 31, 2009, 08:25:22 AM
any ideas as to what new games will be coming in February and when?

The proverbial 14th! LMAO  :)))

doublea0508

Well according the UK editior, there will be two club games released and 1 regular Pogo game.. I'm think Monopoly Slots, Lottso Express and I'm not sure about the other one

mr.clean

you mean games for club pogo lol.com?   I can'nt remember the last game too come out for club pogo can you?

Please download and pay 19.95 please!

Mistyeyed

they sure got a racket going now with all these downloadable games they are coming out with..guess pogo cant come up with any new ideas themselves,but to have more than one of them coming out in a months time is ridiculous,especially at 19.95 a clip..before we were only getting maybe 1 every couple months or so..

Joe C

I used to buy TO GO games as soon as they came out.

Now, I wait until they cost no more than $12
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

shoes

I bought a few of them when Pogo started them but no more--I can't get the cheats to work for them so not interested in the game.

IfYouOnlyKnew

slap1.gif

I called pogo on their bluff and complained about the pricing or better yet asked why everything frmo gems to badges are costing more and more money, not to mention all the DL games, the economy is in the tank but i guess people keep buying.... i did however complain enough to get those ten free holiday gift gems out of them because they said i didnt " qualify" because i was on a " gift" subscription, i just loved how they used the analogy of a cable company and their premium packages and i shot back well with our cable company when the run a promotion its open to everyone ie; the ppv events, package upgrades etc, i just suggested to them they should cut people some slack during the rough times i think just about everyone is having financially and stop releasing so many games that cost over and above the money we are already giving them.... then to boot some of the special badges are costing about 3 dollars worth of gems i mean good golly did they ever think of maybe asking ten gems and ten thousand tokens in combination so more people could take part??? geeez  crying10.gif

Tara

I hope a new February game comes out tomorrow.  cheerleading.gif

Joe C

I hope they add ranks to Lottso.

tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 02, 2009, 06:32:36 AM
I hope they add ranks to Lottso.

tumbsup.gif
Silly man. Why don't you ask for more in the poppit show too slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 02, 2009, 06:37:39 AM
Silly man. Why don't you ask for more in the poppit show too slap1.gif
Because my cheat for Lottso actually works.

jarjar

Joe C

Well, ThunderPopperToGo wins lots of games in The Poppit Show, just slowly.

beer11.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 02, 2009, 07:18:31 AM
Well, ThunderPopperToGo wins lots of games in The Poppit Show, just slowly.

beer11.gif
Actually thunder popper to go is a very reliable ...as you call it client. It seems all the badges I have left to get uncle otto fizzles out on me durning the day. I actually put up the poppit show last nite and it ran great. So I left uncle otto working on that today. Hopefully I did not bragg about it to quick lipsrsealed.gif