PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:27:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Motorcycles

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I have told all yall that my husband builds motorcycles as a hobby and here are 2 pics of some that he has just about finished. But of course now nobody has any money so no use in putting them up for sale at this time.  I could keep either one of these but I like the one I got.

Squid

Very cool, Harley!  My father used to ride and so did my first boyfriend.....   Good memories, lots of fun.

You might think about listing them for sale on Craig's List ( craigslist.com ).  It won't cost you anything and someone out there might just have a few bucks in his pocket.

harley89

Thanks Squid. That black one is a wicked little ride.  I wont even attempt to ride the Copper one

jarjar

Nice bikes Harley. I am sure someone will come along to buy them. (OO)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on January 31, 2009, 02:10:35 PM

Funny.... I don't remember my dad or boyfriend pedalling on their BMWs and Suzukis....

harley89

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on January 31, 2009, 02:47:02 PM
Squid Homer is on a American crotch rocket

ROFLMAO!  I don't even know where to go with that one.... but I love it!

hehehe

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Jay Leno always buys interesting bikes and then has guests autograph them, puts them on eBay and donates the sale to his charity (Muscular Dystrophy Research). My son rides a BMW motorcycle but is in the process of rebuilding a 60s vintage Norton Indian and keeps saying he wants it to be a Leno Auction someday. Wonder how you get Jay to take a look at your pretties.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview