PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:09:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone Wins Bingo

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Pogo added "passing rooms", so that people who want to pass those wilds can meet there.  <:>   I wonder how that's gonna go over.  :)))

Joe C

The funny part is that these rooms are CALLED passing rooms, but Pogo cannot figure out how to MAKE people pass pine cones instead of regular bingos.

I am never going to one of the PASSING rooms, where the junior deputies of the Pogo Police try to tell people how to play.

You know what is funny at the whole BLACKOUT v. PASS argument. I have done the following 15 times now: I have scored a BLACKOUT and PASSED THE MOST WILDS in the same game. That freaks out everyone.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on January 29, 2009, 10:18:31 AM
You know what is funny at the whole BLACKOUT v. PASS argument. I have done the following 15 times now: I have scored a BLACKOUT and PASSED THE MOST WILDS in the same game. That freaks out everyone. :ooo :ooo :ooo

I am making an assumption that you do not <b><i>thank you for passing </i> </b>either. That has always made me laugh - do not thank me for something Pogo did against my will.

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 29, 2009, 10:43:27 AM
I am making an assumption that you do not <b><i>thank you for passing </i> </b>either. That has always made me laugh - do not thank me for something Pogo did against my will.

I feel the same way you do about that crap. Pogo automatically awards crap from you to another player, and the player thinks you owe them a friggen thank you for it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on January 29, 2009, 10:45:02 AM
I feel the same way you do about that crap. Pogo automatically awards crap from you to another player, and the player thinks you owe them a friggen thank you for it.

That was how I got famous - by replying "If I give you a kidney you can thank me, otherwise not needed."

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 29, 2009, 10:47:40 AM
That was how I got famous - by replying "If I give you a kidney you can thank me, otherwise not needed."
I like to say

Don't thank me, thank Pogo.

FreecellFanny

arniebear

I went into one of the passing rooms yesterday and the people in it were more than rude if you did not pass, name calling and reporting others was rampant...........no thanks on these rooms  :ooo

Homer

Quote from: arniebear on January 29, 2009, 01:38:26 PM
I went into one of the passing rooms yesterday and the people in it were more than rude if you did not pass, name calling and reporting others was rampant...........no thanks on these rooms  :ooo

hehe...I love messing with these kinda people.  :!#

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2009, 01:45:11 PM
hehe...I love messing with these kinda people.  :!#
I like to keep my turn signal on after I get in the next lane just to make others feel smarter.

arniebear

Guess I was not the only one noticed the people in the passing rooms, were a little hostile....letter to Pogo editor

QuotePassing Roomers Spreading Rumors!

Could you please address some of the lies being told in the new Everyone Wins Bingo passing rooms? Folks are saying things like "Pogo will ban you if you get a blackout" or "Pogo will ban you if you use wilds to do anything but pass another wild" and even "If three people report you for suspicion of using wilds for anything but passing you will be banned."

Editor: The Passing Rooms were created for people who enjoy passing pincones. The game itself has not been changed. You will not get banned for getting a blackout or using wilds for anything other than passing them. And we certainly won't ban you if three people report you for suspicion of using wilds for anything but passing.

All that said-- if you just want to play Everyone Wins Bingo normally, those are not the rooms you'll want to be playing in.

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on February 02, 2009, 08:00:15 AM
Guess I was not the only one noticed the people in the passing rooms, were a little hostile....letter to Pogo editor
"All that said-- if you just want to play Everyone Wins Bingo normally, those are not the rooms you'll want to be playing in."

To me this says that Pogo knows those people in the Passing Rooms are not normal.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 02, 2009, 08:22:12 AM
To me this says that Pogo knows those people in the Passing Rooms are not normal.
The people in those rooms are SO abnormal that even we look at them sideways.

no-no.gif

bubbleup

I was looking forward to these rooms being added for the longest time..it's just down right embarrassing to play there I think. Pogo really goofed up and I wonder if anything is going to be tweaked  tease.gif

Tara

Being the nice person that I am, I would only go in these rooms to do the opposite.  lipstick.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview