PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:56:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can AutoCheckers win a game?

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Been playing with AutoCheckers for over 2 hrs now and have yet to have a win. What exactly does this auto do?

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 04, 2009, 09:11:24 AM
Been playing with AutoCheckers for over 2 hrs now and have yet to have a win. What exactly does this auto do?
undecided.gif
Sorry I do not know.

sueann42

harley89

won 9  but it took awhile. for the last one I ran auto on one pc and I played on the laptop . This auto does not appear to play as well as in the past.  Whats up BH

disneyland lady

In AutoCheckers defense, it does get Kings which is what most of the badges have wanted. Unfortunately, I am getting kinged all over the place but not winning. I am going to try running it all night so I can't keep looking and getting frustrated.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 04, 2009, 10:16:40 AM
In AutoCheckers defense, it does get Kings which is what most of the badges have wanted. Unfortunately, I am getting kinged all over the place but not winning. I am going to try running it all night so I can't keep looking and getting frustrated.
The client should be able to beat the POGO BOT everytime in a Beginner room. There is a guaranteed set of moves posted on some other site that if you do them, the Pogo Bot will play into your hands, just like with . Since there are only two setups, player as RED or player as BLACK, it should be fairly easy to program.

For example, POGO GAMBITRON for Chess kicks the POGO BOT's butt EVERY SINGLE GAME. Chess is way more complicated than checkers.

Disneyland is correct about it going for Kings. It does a good job of that. But there should be a SETTINGS to go for wins or go for KINGS.

In the past, I have gotten badges using AUTOCHECKERS by double-browsing. This is a quick way to get it.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

white flag.gif Joe....Why do you keep shouting?  swear2.gif Inquiring minds need to know.  hysterical.gif

Joe C

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2009, 10:46:00 AM
sorry  sad.gif

hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif
I was just curious, you seem to be doing just fine posting, then all of a sudden you shout... giggle2.gif I was concerned that maybe someone is all of a sudden low blow.gif you...which of course would explain the sudden outburst. We do have  doctor.gif and  nurse.gif and for extreme cases...counseling if you need it...k.  Enjoy your day.  embrace.gif

giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 04, 2009, 10:58:12 AM
I was just curious, you seem to be doing just fine posting, then all of a sudden you shout... giggle2.gif I was concerned that maybe someone is all of a sudden low blow.gif you...which of course would explain the sudden outburst. We do have  doctor.gif and  nurse.gif and for extreme cases...counseling if you need it...k.  Enjoy your day.  embrace.gif

giggle2.gif

Sometimes I have trouble CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.  tease.gif

arniebear

QuoteSometimes I have trouble CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2009, 11:07:41 AM
Sometimes I have trouble CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.  tease.gif
We are OT and we will both be in TO...but I am sure Homer will be happy to help you with your volume control.

Nuff said, I am going to double browse to get my checkers badge...good luck to everyone else trying to get it.

Stinkerbell

What are the required moves, when 2 people are playing, to get the resign feature to give credit for the win?
I've been playing around with it and sometimes it gives credit for the win and other times it doesn't.

Thanks

IndianLover

Sry I have no clue, It wasn't working for my mother and I. So we ended up just allowing each other to win the games back and forth. GL

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2009, 11:46:17 AM
What are the required moves, when 2 people are playing, to get the resign feature to give credit for the win?
I've been playing around with it and sometimes it gives credit for the win and other times it doesn't.

Thanks
When you are double-browsing, make sure the LOSING player gets a KING. That usually means you have played enough.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2009, 01:27:33 PM
When you are double-browsing, make sure the LOSING player gets a KING. That usually means you have played enough.

Thank you, Joe.  I'll give it a try.   embrace.gif

BabyCheetah

I double browsed and got both players their badges in less than one hour.  If you can double browse its the way to go.  good luck everyone.  Happy Pogoing

Mistyeyed

i played on auto for about an hour and only won 1 game..tried playing against the bots by hand and couldnt win anything..

PogoKaz

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2009, 11:46:17 AM

Thanks

You have to make a minimum of 20 moves between you, before 1 of the accounts resign, you can't do it on the 20th move - it has to be the 21st move.  If you jump 2 counters this does not count as 2 moves.  BTW this is the same for chess and Backgammon.  hi11.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 04, 2009, 10:34:25 AM
white flag.gif Joe....Why do you keep shouting?  swear2.gif Inquiring minds need to know.  hysterical.gif

Good question. Isn't using caps all or even part of the time considered shouting?  undecided.gif

As for Autocheckers, it got me my badge last  night in less than 2 hours.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview