PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:43:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whiners win again

Started by ILoveSiamese,

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveSiamese

Pogo has changed next weeks Shoot the moon twice to win 20 games

Where's the Love in Next Week's Hearts Challenge??

Dear Editor,

Where's the love? When I saw next week's challenges, I almost started to cry. Shooting the moon once was hard enough... but you want us to do it twice? I would rather get some crazy amount of tokens, at least I would have a fighting chance.

How about even changing it to Sweet Tooth? That has candy in it, lol. Oh Please Pogo show us some love and change that dreaded challenge.

A broken-hearted, long-term Club Pogo member!

Editor: Good news! The requirements of this challenge have been changed to "Win 20 Games this Week!"

Isnt that why they call it a challange

ILS :;'

FreecellFanny

I for one am glad and so is my daughter. A challenge that relies solely on chance and/or the "generosity" of others is no challenge at all in my book. I have always thought that challenges should require skill.

If that makes me a whiner, then so be it.  giggle2.gif

I think a better alternative is to have a special badge for shooting the moon.

jarjar

I guess I am a whiner too 6_6.gif That is great news to me.

IndianLover

HEY!  low blow.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif who you calling a whiner. That was my letter... come over to this side of the tracks and say that  slap1.gif  giggle2.gif

Squid

At the risk of having tomatoes, pie, etc. thrown at me, I was looking forward to the shoot the moon challenge.  I think it is a challenge.  You have to learn to recognize the opportunity, you have to strategize the cards being played, etc.  I know it's a tough one but that's part of the fun for me.  I like Hearts, though.  The new challenge is not challenging at all... it's just time consuming. 

** Squid ducks ** (no pun intended)

harley89

Quote from: Squid on February 05, 2009, 03:50:16 AM
At the risk of having tomatoes, pie, etc. thrown at me, I was looking forward to the shoot the moon challenge.  I think it is a challenge.  You have to learn to recognize the opportunity, you have to strategize the cards being played, etc.  I know it's a tough one but that's part of the fun for me.  I like Hearts, though.  The new challenge is not challenging at all... it's just time consuming. 

** Squid ducks ** (no pun intended)
Right on Squid. (Harley hides behind Squid)

bubbleup

Nothing wrong with your opinion Squid,it's a forum after all! I know I come across as 'Debby Downer" sometimes, but I was sweating that hearts challenge. I've been playing that game since I was a kid and it's a pain in the tush trying to shoot the moon in pogo's version  girls21.gif

harley89

At least they have never asked us to Shoot The Sun.  That one would drive people over the edge

arniebear

QuoteI for one am glad and so is my daughter. A challenge that relies solely on chance and/or the "generosity" of others is no challenge at all in my book. I have always thought that challenges should require skill.

tumbsup.gif Exactly how I feel.   cheerleading.gif

Tara

It's faster to get shoot the moon twice, than win 20 games. 

les

white flag.gif I'd much rather shoot the moon then play 20 games. I think shooting the moon is pretty easy. I play it with my mom and I double browse.
20 games Ohboy panic button.gif

BabyCheetah

I was not looking forward to that challenge.  I'm personally glad for the change.  I would have had to shoot the moon 6 times because I know my friends, whom I help, would not have been able to do it.  I never complain about challenges but this one was going to be a pain in my tushy.  Remember, just my personal opinion.   Happy pogoing everyone.

MsMissy

Oh no, i havent seen that yet. So now we have too win 20 games? what a pain in da  ass.gif  lol

farmlady

shocked.gif Oh no mine still shows shoot the MOON  2 times! hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on February 05, 2009, 07:47:29 AM
Oh no, i havent seen that yet. So now we have too win 20 games? what a pain in da  ass.gif  lol
mine still shows Shoot the Moon in pogo.

Joe C

By double-browsing and playing both accounts, I could probably Shoot The Moon 20x for each account in the same amount of time as it would take to win 20 games for each account.

By the way, the reason I play Pogo is for the Challenge Badges. The reason I buy cheats is to help get Challenge Badges.

I would prefer that Pogo had more challenges along the lines of the 2003 Album. That is what Pogo was like when I joined in 2002. And we liked it. We liked it just fine.

hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

The change is the game isn't on the pogo badge page, it's in the pogo letters to the editor thingy.

ImJustOneOldFart

shoot the moon... beat up some stars........ punch the sun...

I hate hearts either way...  swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Badge Page shows:<b>
Next Week's Badges
Perfect Pair Solitaire
Win 3000 tokens this week!
Hearts
Shoot the Moon 2 times this week! </b>

And since they only respond to HELP/Contact Us emails with pat answers about needing more information I am going to say that this might change sometime Wed morning next week.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview