Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I am trying to do the Mix and Match 12 book and is has a Dessert Course Badge
win 5000 tokens in 25 mins--is this possible?  And is it Random, Calendar, or Daily?
I do not have the auto for this one, but if I get it will it do the job??

Joe C

Quote from: shoes on February 05, 2009, 06:57:40 AM
win 5000 tokens in 25 mins--is this possible?  And is it Random, Calendar, or Daily?
From what I have seen, it SHOULD be able to get the badge for you, provided the list of answers is updated. I have seen that some people have had problems with the cheat missing too many questions. I am not sure if these have been addressed.

You CANNOT get the badge playing Random puzzles. Random puzzles give 0 tokens.

Also, if you play a Daily quiz the first time and win, you will get between 2000-6000 tokens (including spin). If you play a Daily quiz a second time, because you did not win it the first time, you win 20-60 tokens (including spin) because there is a 0.001 multiplier.

You do get tokens for playing on Pogo and Pogo UK. I will not get into how to do that here.

The best way to run it is only play Trivial Pursuit on Sunday. You have seven puzzles to get you tokens.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Quote from: shoes on February 05, 2009, 06:57:40 AM

All you have to do is use another name and do a daily off the calendar to get the right answers. Then use your good name and you will get it. You are able to score over 6000 from one day.

Squid

And if you do a bonus day in the week (the seventh day), you can get almost 20,000 tokens on a perfect game.

Joe C

Squid

Quote from: Tracey on February 05, 2009, 02:08:46 PM
20,000? really?

The highest amount I've gotten on a bonus day is 19,700.  Bonus days (the seventh day in any week) pay off well, if you play a perfect game.

* edited to say that today I got 30,200 tokens for a perfect bonus day.  Good luck, all!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 06, 2009, 06:36:30 AM
The highest amount I've gotten on a bonus day is 19,700.  Bonus days (the seventh day in any week) pay off well, if you play a perfect game.

* edited to say that today I got 30,200 tokens for a perfect bonus day.  Good luck, all!
This is why we get no tokens for playing "Random" puzzles. Uncle Otto would be getting millions of tokens for people every day.

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Joe C on February 05, 2009, 09:00:52 AM
provided the list of answers is updated.

Does anyone know how often the lists are updated?  I was trying to use triviaknowitall today and it was running very sucky.  It even missed answers that was a replay.  Which of the autos for this game is the best one to use?  Triviaknowitall ran like a champ when the I first started using it NoW not so much.  girls18.gif Any feedback would be much appreciated.  Thanks

I found a website where they list all the answers for trivial pursuit.  I know I can't post the website here but if you pm me I will give you the link.  I hope that this is allowed (to share websites through pm's)  If not I sorries and disregard this.

Tracey

Quote from: Squid on February 06, 2009, 06:36:30 AM

i dont care for tokens but thats pretty darn good for anyone that does!

Squid

It is good but now I'm trying to unload some.  I can't even lose them when shopping in the mini mall!  My count stays the same.

Tracey

just enter the  drawings thats wat i do ..and i lose millions that way lol

Tara

Quote from: Tracey on February 13, 2009, 04:46:56 AM
just enter the  drawings thats wat i do ..and i lose millions that way lol

Me too. I hate tokens.

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 13, 2009, 10:21:57 AM
Me too. I hate tokens.
Same here. And if I ever "win" the drawing, I will not be claiming it. hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview