PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:48:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Importance of Walking

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.
----------
My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60....Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
----------
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
----------
The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
----------
I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
----------
I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
----------
Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise," I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
----------
I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
----------
The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, "Well, she looks good doesn't she."
----------
If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
----------
I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,......just getting over the hill.
----------
You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to them!
----------
We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
----------
AND, every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just walk to a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview