Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buying 150 cheats

Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

I am about to take the plunge and buy the 150 cheat program but I am nervous.  Someone please talk me into it and tell me I'm making the right decision.  Thanks in advance. coffee.gif

chummychum

Well, if you like playing pogo ALOT and you like to get many, many badges and you don't feel like playing the games, the 150 package is right for you. Once you get it, you have it for life. It is also nice to have as a few of the games are big token makers and you can let them run for awhile and get lots of tokens.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on February 07, 2009, 06:43:39 PM
I am about to take the plunge and buy the 150 cheat program but I am nervous.  Someone please talk me into it and tell me I'm making the right decision.  Thanks in advance. coffee.gif

Assuming you're a badge addict, you got the addiction real bad.... like Squid....

... allow me to tell you a tale of 2 computers.  1 is in my den.  It's the older one.  I've had it for a few years.  On it, there are approximately 17 autos.  None came from my 150 page.  See, once upon a time I was trying to win a Poppit challenge.  In the room someone was bragging about how they won 3 games in a row in under 5 minutes.  I said "Pray tell, good sir, however did you do it?"  I then got an invite to a private chat where I was told about a product, a cheat if you will, that could get me that badge in no time.  So, I decided to check it out.  I bought the one auto and thought to myself, surely I would never want for more.  Next thing I knew, I had 2, then 3, then 4 and so on and so on.... until I had 17 autos I paid full price for. 

Finally, one day I came to my senses and took the plunge.  Yes, I had to shell out another $150, but with Pogo releasing games at the speed of light I knew I'd spend that much on just several more autos if I paid full price.  (Now I put the ones from the 150 on my laptop.)

Ethel, fear not.... the 150 page is easy to use and you'll not regret it.  Just don't think too much about it... just go with it... just let it happen.

embrace.gif

Kris

Thank you very much. I did it. Now just gettng all the passwords....sigh.  Thanks again. cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on February 07, 2009, 08:06:55 PM
Thank you very much. I did it. Now just gettng all the passwords....sigh.  Thanks again. cheerleading.gif

It's up to you, but I would only get them as you need them.  I say this for a couple reasons...

1.  If you get them as you need them, you'll not clog up your computer with temporarily unused items.
2.  You'll always be downloading the most recent auto.
3.  'Cuz that's the way I do it.  LOL

Welcome to the 150 club!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: chummychum on February 07, 2009, 07:28:26 PM
Once you get it, you have it for life.

Can unused autos from the 150 page be willed to my daughter in the event of my demise?

Squid

~Sassy~

Quote from: Ethel on February 07, 2009, 08:06:55 PM
cheerleading.gif  Wahooo WTG Ethel, you won't regret it. Welcome to the Dark Side.  cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Hooray .... welcome to the  150 cheaters Ethel embrace.gif Enjoy.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 07, 2009, 08:54:06 PM
Can unused autos from the 150 page be willed to my daughter in the event of my demise?

You know, I had wondered about that.

I have a ton of blank spaces on my 150 page that theoretically mean they are unused even though I have the registered auto for that space.

Is it possible for me to register an auto on my page that maybe my daughter has downloaded?  undecided.gif

Kris

Thanks for the welcome.  embrace.gif  And I agree with you Stinkerbell-I'm only getting a few at a time.  I do enjoy playing on pogo but there are a few games that I just have a really hard time sitting here and playing.  And autos are nice with things like work, husband, kids, drs appts etc... interfer with your life. giggle2.gif

Squid

The 150 page, while initially expensive, is worth it.  It will hurt for an instant and will be followed by great relief!  Welcome to the dark side - we have cookies here, as many have said.   giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

I am very hard pressed to spend money on myself and like Stinkerbell, had a bundle of them already. It is just such a lift of burden off my shoulders to know that I have all those autos for the programs I do not like to do. And hey, its about the badges! If you have purchased an auto already you know how they work and you know you have the badge in hand. Well worth it.

Joe C

Quote from: Ethel on February 08, 2009, 05:10:01 AM
Thanks for the welcome.  embrace.gif  And I agree with you Stinkerbell-I'm only getting a few at a time.  I do enjoy playing on pogo but there are a few games that I just have a really hard time sitting here and playing.  And autos are nice with things like work, husband, kids, drs appts etc... interfer with your life. giggle2.gif
So, how come you have not ranked out in all the games yet.  hi11.gif

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Welcome to the dark side...It's really fun over here...I hope that you read most of the posts on which auto's work best overnight, during the day, and which ones need improvement.  Welcome welcome.  Happy Pogoing.   hi11.gif

MsMissy

Welcome Ethel 2 the 150 membership. like so many others i was buying them 1 at a time, then decided to just get the membership. You wont regret it , they are graet most of them. I just downloaded a few at a time to games i like too play, or games that are coming up for next weeks badges. I made mistakes, but just ask Homer or mayhem if you need help, or come to the Forum . I no you will be amazed how you wont have to worry about getting a game badge. I was lol  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on February 09, 2009, 08:15:47 AM
Welcome Ethel 2 the 150 membership. like so many others i was buying them 1 at a time, then decided to just get the membership. You wont regret it , they are graet most of them. I just downloaded a few at a time to games i like too play, or games that are coming up for next weeks badges. I made mistakes, but just ask Homer or mayhem if you need help, or come to the Forum . I no you will be amazed how you wont have to worry about getting a game badge. I was lol  tumbsup.gif

Again, for anyone on the fence about getting the 150 package, let me give you the way to do in line with your budget.

Buy a client (a cheat) for any game you have not finished yet. I would suggest some really long game, like Lottso or Payday Free Cell, that has been around forever. Let this be the one game you try to finish. While this goes on, save your money. COME IN HERE for help getting other challenges, especially two-player and four-player games where it helps to have someone play poorly.

Soon enough, you will have $150 saved up and you will get ALL the current cheats. In the time it takes you to save it up, BadgeHelp will probably release 1-5 new clients. You will also get THOSE with your 150-package, and new clients after that cost only $5. If you were to buy all the clients right now without the package, you are looking at $1,000 of purchases.

Trust me, I spent $350 on cheats over two years before I finally did the $150 package. This is why I can play two screen names on two different computers. However, instead, just save up the $150. You will be happier. hi11.gif

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview