Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oberon Media Game Packages

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I want to buy more of the Dream Day/Hidden object games and I found out that if you buy a package from Oberon you can get them as cheap as $6.95 each but you have to commit to a certain number of months.

I really only want Dream Day Wedding and Dream Day Honeymoon.

I'm wondering if anyone here has one of these packages and if they think it is worth it.

Thanks!  hi11.gif

bubbleup

I've never signed up for a package deal through them, but if you only want the 2 games it probably wouldn't be worth it.   I wouldn't be surprised if they bundle the 2 games together if they haven't already. I actually played both games on pogo's free trial a while back and finished them both as the trial didn't end till I closed the games out. Another consideration is Big Fish where you can get both games for one price then cancel your commitment after your purchase.

FreecellFanny

I had seen the bundle this past weekend at Target for $19.95. The bundle price at Pogo was $25.95 which, as it turns out is more expensive than if I bought them separately (That's Pogo for ya).

I wrote to Oberon/iPlay and let them know that their site wasn't very organized and that if they wanted me to take advantage of their genrous member package that they should provide a comprehensive listing of all their games and a search feature.  All I got back from them was an email with direct links to the half a dozen or so games that I mentioned. giggle2.gif

I have just checked out Big Fish as per your suggestion and I'm thrilled to see that they have all the games I'm looking for - I had wanted more than the 2 Dream Day games - I love hidden object games.

Thanks for the heads up!  hi11.gif

bubbleup

you're welcome  tumbsup.gif big fish has a boat load of hidden object games,,I've only done the 2 for 1 thing with them so make sure you read the fine print  magnifier.gif with any commitment.

FreecellFanny

Very true Stinky, thank you.  embrace.gif

I went to Big Fish and played a couple of online games...the windows are very small and it was damn near impossible playing the hidden object games.  magnifier.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview