Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mini mall

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

some new old stuff in the mall.outfits, backgrounds and some cute new pets..have fun spending all your tokies.. coffee.gif

jarjar

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

Thank you!  Better not wait on this one...

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 12, 2009, 03:53:08 PM
Thank you!  Better not wait on this one...

Wow thanks so much Stinker. I had overlooked that one. Missed out the first time. Got it now thanks bunches embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on February 12, 2009, 04:22:09 PM
Wow thanks so much Stinker. I had overlooked that one. Missed out the first time. Got it now thanks bunches embrace.gif

Did you notice how many days were left to get it?   hysterical.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 12, 2009, 04:32:40 PM
Did you notice how many days were left to get it?   hysterical.gif
OMG no I did not.. That is hysterical hysterical.gif

leitabug

if you have missed any backgrounds,look threw them all..pogo has put some all over..i found 2 i had missed..have fun looking.. bbq21.gif

Squid

I bought about 200,000 tokens worth.  My token count did not go down.  I went to bed and woke up to find that my token count is still the same!  I can't get rid of these things!

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 13, 2009, 03:24:03 AM
I bought about 200,000 tokens worth.  My token count did not go down.  I went to bed and woke up to find that my token count is still the same!  I can't get rid of these things!
giggle2.gif I know the feeling

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 13, 2009, 03:24:03 AM

I'm trying to figure out a way to 'dump' about 20 million tokens off on my kids' account.  That's gonna take awhile.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2009, 03:44:13 PM
I'm trying to figure out a way to 'dump' about 20 million tokens off on my kids' account.  That's gonna take awhile.

Have you tried the drawings?

You could use the Texas Roundup program to dump them to someone in the forum if they wanted them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 03:49:04 PM
Have you tried the drawings?

You could use the Texas Roundup program to dump them to someone in the forum if they wanted them.

I don't want to do the drawings, I'd rather give them away.  I will first give to my daughters' accounts, then maybe will share here.

cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2009, 03:56:48 PM
I don't want to do the drawings, I'd rather give them away.  I will first give to my daughters' accounts, then maybe will share here.

cheerleading.gif

It would be nice if pogo had a program to donate tokens for charity. For example for every "x amount" tokens donated pogo would give $1.00 donation to charity.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 04:02:10 PM
It would be nice if pogo had a program to donate tokens for charity. For example for every "x amount" tokens donated pogo would give $1.00 donation to charity.
Wouldn't that be nice? They could even garner more by giving away a badge to those who donate.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 13, 2009, 04:29:50 PM
Wouldn't that be nice? They could even garner more by giving away a badge to those who donate.

While it would be nice I have no doubt they would pass the cost off on us by increasing the subscription price.

Squid

I just bought over a million tokens worth of items.  My token count went up 180,000 tokens when all my purchasing was done.   embarrassed.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 13, 2009, 04:50:56 PM
I just bought over a million tokens worth of items.  My token count went up 180,000 tokens when all my purchasing was done.   embarrassed.gif
giggle2.gif

Tara

There was only about 3 things new. All that other stuff is old stuff they brought back.  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on February 13, 2009, 04:50:56 PM

Maybe we should try this out and if it works post it on the Glitch forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview