PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:49:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Natasha Richardson Brain Dead

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Actress, daughter of Vanessa Redgrave, wife of Liam Neeson

Sources close to Richardson tell FOXNews.com that the 45-year-old actress is brain dead. Members of her family, including her mother, actress Vanessa Redgrave, and her sister, actress Joely Richardson, were seen entering Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City on Tuesday evening.

Richardson's husband, actor Liam Neeson, accompanied the actress from Montreal, where, according to The Toronto Star, Richardson was seen wrapped in blankets, "in an intensive-care bed, tubes covering her face," as she was put into an ambulance shortly after noon on Tuesday.

Full Story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509477,00.html

jarjar

disneyland lady

Had my father deal with this same thing and they usually do an induced coma as soon as possible. They were interviewing some lady from the slopes who said she was talking and alert right after the accident. I am gonna wait til I hear more before giving up on her.

Monkey

Tara

jarjar

Again I say Amen and God Bless. Such a terrible tradegy and loss of a wonderful life. A very beautiful woman. May God bless her and her family.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

I lived brain injury in my family for over 8 months and I was really pretty sure she was going to be okay because they would never put someone with brain swelling into a plane from Montreal to New York. Now I have to wonder if doing this was the cause of death. I know you have to give relief to that swelling and one of the ways they do that is the induced coma. I just feel so sad for this family and especially those two teenage boys.

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview