PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:48:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boy is Father at 13

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Homer

Stinkerbell

Un-flippin-real.  I hope they do DNA and paternity tests to make sure that the baby isn't actually that of either of their fathers.

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on February 13, 2009, 02:31:44 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif

I have always believed that there should be some kind of mandatory birth control for children. Much like we get our pets fixed. Of course the procedure would have to be reversible upon reaching legal age. This would virtually stop all teenage pregnancies. I'm sure we have all seen people's lives ruined by teenage pregnancies. These children are in no way prepared to become parents and therefore become a burden upon their families and society.

I also believe the same rule should apply to those on welfare. If you can't afford to support yourself you should not be allowed to reproduce and therefore become more of a drain on the welfare system. Some mothers just keep popping kids out so they can get more benefits and not actually have to get a real job.

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 02:48:47 PM
I have always believed that there should be some kind of mandatory birth control for children. Much like we get our pets fixed. Of course the procedure would have to be reversible upon reaching legal age. This would virtually stop all teenage pregnancies. I'm sure we have all seen people's lives ruined by teenage pregnancies. These children are in no way prepared to become parents and therefore become a burden upon their families and society.

I also believe the same rule should apply to those on welfare. If you can't afford to support yourself you should not be allowed to reproduce and therefore become more of a drain on the welfare system. Some mothers just keep popping kids out so they can get more benefits and not actually have to get a real job.

I agree 100% and would also add anyone convicted of pedophilia or child abuse be mandatorily sterilized.  I am sick of living in a world where criminals, especially those who prey on children, have their 'rights' protected at all cost.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2009, 03:41:39 PM
I agree 100% and would also add anyone convicted of pedophilia or child abuse be mandatorily sterilized.  I am sick of living in a world where criminals, especially those who prey on children, have their 'rights' protected at all cost.

I think they should chop off their weiners.

Stinkerbell

tokiehog

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2009, 03:41:39 PM

To a certain point I agree wholeheartedly. But let's not forget that not all sex offenders and "child abusers" are pedophiles.

I have a very dear friend who is a registered sex offender. His offence was having a girlfriend who was 15 when he was 18.  His charge was sexual abuse of a minor. sad.gif

A guy who  gets caught urinating in public is also a sex offender.

I don't think either one of those two qualifies for mandatory sterilization!  undecided.gif

Tara

Boy is father at 13?  Do you know how many females are mothers at 13?  Tons... popcorn2.gif

Squid

bams68

Quote from: Tara on February 14, 2009, 07:55:16 AM
Boy is father at 13?  Do you know how many females are mothers at 13?  Tons... popcorn2.gif

Exactly.....

Squid

The real shock of it all is that the 13 year old boy looks like he's 7 or 8. 

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 14, 2009, 11:22:55 AM
The real shock of it all is that the 13 year old boy looks like he's 7 or 8. 
I agree Squid I have seen many 13yr old boys that look at least 18. I think him being so tiny is what is making it look worse.

bubbleup

I thought till boys reached puberty they were just shooting blanks, tells you what I know  shocked.gif

Monkey

Boy may not be baby's father
Teenager Alfie Patten may not been a father at 13 after all, amid allegations that the mother has had several other sexual partners, it has been reported.
The case of Alfie - who was just 12 when the baby was conceived - has already provoked a fierce political debate over the high rate of teenage pregnancies in the UK and the sexualisation of children.
But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.
Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.
Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.
"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."
He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."
Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.
Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.
Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.
He said he slept with Chantelle around nine months ago, again in her own bed.
Both boys and their parents are reported to have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their encounters with Chantelle.

----

Bring on Maury!  zipper.gif

FreecellFanny

Quotehe slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents

And therein lies the biggest problem. These people are obviously not fit to supervise this child.  nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview