PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:52:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boy is Father at 13

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.
Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.
"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."
He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."

Gawd, unreal...these youngsters are fighting over who the "real" father is.  boxing21.gif Although it is nice they are willing to take responsibility. The one little boy doesn't look like he is even eight years old, evidently his little wiener works just fine.  hysterical.gif

IMHO, It is very troubling that this girls parents are letting her have sleep overs with boys.   diablo.gif

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 16, 2009, 03:36:27 PM
evidently his little wiener works just fine.  hysterical.gif

Little wieners work, I know this because Homer has a little one.  hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

~Sassy~

hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

Tara you are outrageous. Hysterically funny...let's get a picture..k?  camera.gif Can you see it?  magnifier.gif

Sorry about your little wiener Homer.  tongue.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 16, 2009, 03:46:08 PM

Tara you are outrageous. Hysterically funny...let's get a picture..k?  camera.gif Can you see it?  magnifier.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 16, 2009, 03:46:08 PM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  You need  magnifier.gif to be able to get a  camera.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 16, 2009, 03:57:40 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  You need  magnifier.gif to be able to get a  camera.gif

Yeah and if I didn't strap a board to my ass I would fall in  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2009, 04:36:15 PM
Yeah and if I didn't strap a board to my ass I would fall in  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I didn't know they made a board big enough to strap to your ass.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

jarjar

Homer

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2009, 03:55:37 PM
Homer...BRO, where is the love?  embrace.gif I wrote a song for you, well kinda sorta, but when I borrowed/stole it, I didn't know about your big  ass.gif .... giggle2.gif Sorry, maybe next song...k.  blowkisses.gif

Here you go just for you.

Homer was afraid to come out of the locker
He was as nervous as he could be
He was afraid to come out of the locker
He was afraid that somebody would see
Two, three, four, tell the people what's in store

It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie
That someone might see for the first time today
An itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie
So in the locker Homer wanted to stay
Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

Homer was afraid to come out in the open
And so a blanket around him, he wore
He was afraid to come out in the open
And so he sat bundled up on the shore
Two, three, four, hang on a sec folks there's more.

Homer was afraid to come out of the water
And I wonder now what he's gonna do
'Cause he's afraid to come out of the water
And his poor little wienie is turning blue

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie
Sure to be seen for the first time today
An itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie
So in the water he wanted to stay
(From the locker to the blanket)
(From the blanket to the shore)
(From the shore to the water)
Yes, there isn't any more.

Tara

LMAO.............. I'm gonna sing it to him tonight before he goes to bed.  singer.gif

HOMER.......................Answer the phone.  diablo.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 16, 2009, 06:51:21 PM
Homer...BRO, where is the love?  embrace.gif I wrote a song for you, well kinda sorta, but when I borrowed/stole it, I didn't know about your big  ass.gif .... giggle2.gif Sorry, maybe next song...k.  blowkisses.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 16, 2009, 06:54:32 PM
LMAO.............. I'm gonna sing it to him tonight before he goes to bed.  singer.gif

HOMER.......................Answer the phone.  diablo.gif

Monkey

13-year-old's fatherhood challenge

MICHAEL POSNER

Globe and Mail Update

February 16, 2009 at 8:25 AM EST

Thirteen-year-old Alfie Patten still insists he's the father, but, in a case that is rocking Britain, two other teenagers yesterday challenged his paternity, saying they had slept with 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman and may have fathered her baby.

After five hours in labour, Chantelle gave birth to seven-pound, three-ounce Maisie Roxanne last Monday. She had been on birth control pills, but reportedly had missed taking one.

But yesterday, Richard Goodsell, a 16-year-old trainee chef, alleged that he had sex at least three times with Chantelle. "Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly," he said. "If I am the father, I have the right to know. I know I could be the father. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so."

A second youth, 14-year-old Tyler Barker, also thinks he may have fathered Maisie. "I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago," he said, "and I'm really worried I could be the father. I hope it's not me. All my mates have been teasing me about it, but this isn't funny, it's serious."

According to News of the World, as many as eight teens may have slept with the girl about the time the baby was conceived.   zipper.gif zipper.gif

The two confirmed claims are likely to fuel further debate about an epidemic of sexual promiscuity and rates of pregnancy among teens in Britain. Despite the government's long-term strategy, which aims to halve the under-18 conception rate by 2010 (from the 1998 baseline), Britain has the second-highest rate in the developed world with 40.4 conceptions for each 1,000 girls aged 15 to 17.

The U.S. rate is highest, with 44 births registered for each 1,000 women aged 15 to 19.

In Canada, teenage pregnancies are in sharp decline, having dropped to 11 for each 1,000 women aged 15 to 19 in 2005 from 32 for each 1,000 in 2003.

Alfie, who stands just four feet tall, rejected the competing paternity claims. "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle, too. But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad. When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her, 'Am I the dad?' And she went, 'Yeah,' so I believe her."

The girl's mother also denied the allegations, insisting, "It's rubbish. Chantelle lost her virginity to Alfie."

The couple are reportedly caring for the baby in the bedroom of Chantelle's home in Eastbourne, about 110 kilometres southeast of London. She shares it with her mother, Penny, 38, and father, Steve, 43, and five brothers.

"I'm know I'm young," said Alfie, after spending his first night with his newborn daughter, "but I plan to be a good dad." Between shifts on a PlayStation, the young father - just 12 when the child was conceived - told a reporter, "I think we'll be good parents. I'll have to work extra hard at school."

Alfie currently lives with his mother Nicola, 43, in a home in nearby Hailsham. She is separated from Alfie's dad, Dennis, a 45-year-old father of 10.

When asked about the case, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown told reporters: "I think all of us would want to avoid teenage pregnancies."

But Children's Secretary Ed Balls's tone was stronger, quoted in the media as saying: "You look at that young lad being a dad when he is so young - and also the teenage girl - and you think it's not right, this looks so terrible. ... [It's] vital that we do everything we can to make sure that these kind of teenage pregnancies don't happen in the future."

Former Tory leader Iain Duncan Smith, who runs the London-based Centre for Social Justice think tank, told the Evening Standard newspaper: "Too many dysfunctional families today have children growing up where anything goes. ... It exemplifies the point we have been making about broken Britain. It's not being accusative, it's about pointing out the complete collapse in some parts of society."

Police could have brought a prosecution for underage sex, but say they will not press charges.

Britain's youngest known father is Sean Stewart, who was 12 when his girlfriend gave birth to their son in 1998.

--

BOY dad Alfie Patten has said he WILL take a DNA test to prove he is the father of his teen girlfriend's child.
Alfie, 13, was shockingly revealed as Britain's youngest dad by The Sun last week after Chantelle Steadman gave birth to baby girl Maisie.

But it has emerged today that THREE other local youths are claiming to be the father of the child.

And Alfie has said he is happy to take a paternity test to prove he is the father and protect 15-year-old Chantelle's reputation.

Speaking from his home in Essex yesterday Alfie said: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

Read about who is claiming to be the real father at The News of the World.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

Alfie's dad Dennis - who dumped wife Nicola, 43, for a teenage friend of her eldest daughter - is clearly pushing for the test.

Love-rat Dennis said this weekend "A DNA test is the only way to settle this once and for all.

"When Nicola told me Alfie was going to be a dad, I said 'How do you know it's his?' "I kept asking if she was sure because I thought a boy of his age wasn't capable of conceiving.

"And Alfie looks so much younger than 13. That's the point of all this. He looks a little kid himself and it's so shocking.

The vehicle fitter walked out on Alfie and his mum for a 19-year-old friend of his teen-mum stepdaughter.

But Dennis defended his decisions and refused to take the blame for Alfie's predicament saying: "I've been the best dad I could.

"But we all make mistakes."
--

Someone can't stop  winter23.gif herself.....  zipper.gif This is like the She's Too Young film turned into real life.  zipper.gif

bubbleup

DNA tests are in and revealed the 13 year old boy....{in best Maury Povich voice]- 'you are NOT the father!'  whistle.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview