Main Menu

New Mix and Match are out!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Go spend those gems...   cheerleading.gif

Homer...I'm out of gems.  bad mood.gif

BabyCheetah

I think Maybe Pogo reads this site because I used to wait until the mix and match badges were also expired and then they would drop the price to 10 gems and then I would gobble them up for 10 gems a piece....Wellllllll  I have been waiting and waiting for the expired ones to go on sale and NaDa.   swear2.gif  Pogo for making me spend 16 gems per game.    swear2.gif at pogo for getting smarter.

Joe C

Tara

Thanks for the update.

Is anyone else having trouble with POGO in Cribbage. The table is all weird, cards are not getting cleared from the play area. It is confusing poor old Uncle Otto. However, it is POGO problem so far. I had no issues in Euchre and Hearts.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

That happens to me in Cribbage, too, Joe.  It was interfering with the auto.  I just played for a badge by hand.

farmlady

Happening to me also. Any tips on the Mahjong badge, am playing on medium on the anamial tiles, I win but get no credit,any help I would thank you very much. help.gif

Fluffy756

Quote from: farmlady on February 10, 2009, 12:59:22 PM
Happening to me also. Any tips on the Mahjong badge, am playing on medium on the anamial tiles, I win but get no credit,any help I would thank you very much. help.gif

if you wining the game you should be getting the credit it must be pogo I just got that badge done everything is okay for me.

DeeDee119

having the same problem, farmlady, i wrote pogo about it, we'll see if it gets solved soon swear2.gif

Joe C

Two games messed up when Pogo releases Mix and Match Badges.

Nice upgrades, Pogo.

By the way, at least for Cribbage, it had NOTHING to do with Uncle Otto.

Tara

I didn't have any problem with the games.  Well, I'm saving Perfect Pair and Hearts for tomorrow to with the weekly challenges.

Make sure you are not getting Mahjong Safari and regular Mahjong mixed up. They are both in the Mix and Match book this time.

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 10, 2009, 02:17:22 PM
I didn't have any problem with the games.  Well, I'm saving Perfect Pair and Hearts for tomorrow to with the weekly challenges.

Make sure you are not getting Mahjong Safari and regular Mahjong mixed up. They are both in the Mix and Match book this time.
Good call, Tara.  tumbsup.gif

Fluffy756

Quote from: Squid on February 10, 2009, 12:36:13 PM
That happens to me in Cribbage, too, Joe.  It was interfering with the auto.  I just played for a badge by hand.

Even playing it by hand the game is mess up, had to leave and go back into the table each time. Got the badge.

Joe C

You cannot play temples, you must play ANIMALS.

Nice of Pogo to be so clear on that subject........ swear2.gif

Mistyeyed

yea they were certainly clear on that badge..i also didnt get credit for first couple..was wondering what the problem was...

kas66

playing medium with animals in mahjong no credit! Last badge to finish in book too.  Ty pogo! panic button.gif

Mistyeyed

is there a way to set up the table so the auto will actually win a game now and then? its played over 20 games and hasnt won any? only have a day to win this badge,going to be a long haul i guess..

Tara

I had everything unchecked and it takes about an hour to get it. I've gotten about 10 peoples for them with no problem.

kas66

Emailed pogo about not getting progress for mahjong badge well they were so helpful as always.
"First, please double-check the challenge's requirements. It may be that you're not playing a rated game when the challenge needs rated games, or you may not have met a score requirement, etc. "  OK already done that and told them so.
- Sometimes, it may only look like your progress isn't updating, especially if you're looking at the website ""behind"" your game window. To address this and make sure your progress is getting updated, please close all Pogo browser and game windows, and reconnect to Pogo. 3. Then, check your progress again. It should reflect whatever your current progress   Ok well have done this too Next wonderful helpful idea please

If you try those steps, and the progress isn't correct, please update this incident by clicking the link above, with the following information: what chat room you were playing in when it happened, the time when you noticed the issue, and the time zone from which you play Now I ask how many times must I tell you that it has not worked at all none of the times I have tried it!!!

Finally, something that can really help us better find the issue is a screenshot of any messages you're getting regarding progress in the challenge. Two things that are very helpful: a screenshot of your status as displayed by the ""Premium Badges"" page, and a screenshot showing you meeting a success criteria that should advance your progress, that also shows the chat window so we can see what message is sent to you (if any). In case you don't know how to save and submit a screenshot, here is a link to instructions for both PC and Mac users: What part of I am not getting any progress do they not get??
So once again pogo tech support comes through  no-no.gif swear2.gif

BabyCheetah

They never get anything.  Honestly, I believe that Pogo help is useless.  They can't comprehend even the simplest things. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview