Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any Word on Monopoly Slot

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

katye S Burke

HI
Does anyone know when new games will be out or a  new Premium  Album ?

I keep checking but nothing yet . girls18.gif

BabyCheetah

Fluffy756

Maybe next week new game will come out. I hope getting tried of the game I been playing.

S1lent

Greetings,
Don't the new games usually show up on Tuesdays?  So we might have to wait until the 24 Feb 09? 

Bottom line...just keep checking at PogoCheats.net and you will be well ahead of the curve.

S1lent

Tara

Hopefully we will have something new in the morning. Pogo will probably shut down tonight since last night was a holiday, and they never shut down on holidays when they fall on Monday.

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tara on February 17, 2009, 07:07:52 PM
Hopefully we will have something new in the morning. Pogo will probably shut down tonight since last night was a holiday, and they never shut down on holidays when they fall on Monday.

omg that right tara. Darn won't give me much time to get this game done only on rank 47. Happy to changes games if there is a new game.

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 17, 2009, 08:10:33 PM
The 14th falls on a Tuesday in April.  impatience.gif

cheerleading.gif    That's when the April Mix Match badges are coming out.

skeem628

Tara

6_6.gif  No new games. Now all 3 new ones will come out on the same day.  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Nothing new was shown on my favorites yesterday & i was dissapointed. been waiting for another new game. *as if i dont have enoogh to do yet)  LOL

Joe C

It takes them longer to release NON-TO-GO games, since they do not get any extra money from us. diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

wimp

i think we'll be waiting a bit longer for monopoly slots, cuz it looks like beaker's creatures is coming out first.

**copied from UK letters to the editor**

Where are the new games?

Dear Ed

Where are all the new games?? By my reckoning, it's about two and half months since our last new game (Sock Hop Slots) and I'm itching to get stuck into something new! You mentioned that there were new games on their way... Can you shed any more light?

Thanks!

Impatient Pogo fan

Dear Impatient Pogo fan

Oh, go on then....

We have a new Club Pogo exclusive game launching next week! It's a super little puzzle game called Beaker Creatures and, as always, your very own Pogo News will have full details when the game's launched.

FreecellFanny

Beakers Creatures.

I cringe at the thought of what that might entail.  panic button.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

Beakers Creatures sounds like something my grandkids watch on TV.........even slots would be better than another puzzle  white flag.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview