PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:42:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

robo flo

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

orion42

was in the hospital for a while what game is robo-flo for please

thank you
orion42 bubblegum.gif

gigi

Mistyeyed

good luck trying to get it to run right..

raine56

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 27, 2009, 11:16:38 AM
good luck trying to get it to run right..
Totally agree.  It still has problems.

disneyland lady

Badgehelp hear us please. This is the lamest auto and I get so frustrated if I try to run it that I just gave up. What use is spending money on an auto that does not work. Another one is High Stakes Pool's Trickshot. In the blurb on the page where it is purchased it says <b>"We are still working on this and in the next week intend on making it 20 times better."</b> and that has been there for over a year. There are several games that need tweeking so now that Boggle Bash is out and the auto runs fine, put on your big boy underoos and get busy on the ones we paid for.

raine56

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 30, 2009, 07:39:43 AM
Badgehelp hear us please. This is the lamest auto and I get so frustrated if I try to run it that I just gave up. What use is spending money on an auto that does not work. Another one is High Stakes Pool's Trickshot. In the blurb on the page where it is purchased it says <b>"We are still working on this and in the next week intend on making it 20 times better."</b> and that has been there for over a year. There are several games that need tweeking so now that Boggle Bash is out and the auto runs fine, put on your big boy underoos and get busy on the ones we paid for.

I totally agree.

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 30, 2009, 07:39:43 AM

There are a few cheats that I have completely given up any hope of seeing a working version. I stopped asking for them to be updated and I have kept my money in my wallet. Most of the cheats work great, but I for one have been burned several times on the "TO GO" clients. To top it off, I paid Pogo $10 for the games and had to finish several of them by hand even though I purchased a cheat. white flag.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Magzy

Quote from: Joe C on July 08, 2009, 01:19:41 PM
There are a few cheats that I have completely given up any hope of seeing a working version. I stopped asking for them to be updated and I have kept my money in my wallet. Most of the cheats work great, but I for one have been burned several times on the "TO GO" clients. To top it off, I paid Pogo $10 for the games and had to finish several of them by hand even though I purchased a cheat. white flag.gif

beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

I really wish BH would be more like Target and allow me to return something when it doesn't work.

Squid

^^^^^ What she said!

It sure would go a long way to re-instill confidence and loyalty in those who have shown it to Badgehelp in the past - but have noticed it diminishing.....

twinkle6590

the cheat for operation mania is another one that doesnt work. i downloaded the free version to see if i would like it and possibly buy it and all it did was sit there and do nothing. so i guess that answers my questions as to whether im buying it or not.

Mistyeyed

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 09, 2009, 10:57:00 AM
the cheat for operation mania is another one that doesnt work. i downloaded the free version to see if i would like it and possibly buy it and all it did was sit there and do nothing. so i guess that answers my questions as to whether im buying it or not.

wish i would have done that first,also the robo flo one..i would have not wasted my money on them..

crosstietruck

I guess I posted my last response in the wrong place... wow.gif.  Basically I was saying my robo flo works now since I gave her a month off....  Think I was wrong about the podium and realize she is making the customers happy and scores are higher if I leave her alone most of the time.  Rarely she may get a little lazy and I have to help her a little.  Bless her heart she has gotten a 5th diner built but the last 4 trials are very hard on her but I am trying to let her work through it.   I will let you know if she makes it.  turkey4.gif

Hocky

Quote from: crosstietruck on July 15, 2009, 06:56:05 PM
I guess I posted my last response in the wrong place... wow.gif.  Basically I was saying my robo flo works now since I gave her a month off....  Think I was wrong about the podium and realize she is making the customers happy and scores are higher if I leave her alone most of the time.  Rarely she may get a little lazy and I have to help her a little.  Bless her heart she has gotten a 5th diner built but the last 4 trials are very hard on her but I am trying to let her work through it.   I will let you know if she makes it.  turkey4.gif

Rollerskates and a redbull should cure that problem!  giggle2.gif

crosstietruck

roflmao on skates and red bull.   I have to admit I have slowed down on purchasing some programs too...  I have to baby sit a few of them now and thunder popper to go is so slow that I will NEVER finish show time poppit (Now that one is the worst) ... Perhaps they should rename it flopper popper.  hysterical.gif sorry guys...

Squid

Quote from: crosstietruck on July 15, 2009, 09:55:15 PM
Perhaps they should rename it flopper popper.  hysterical.gif sorry guys...
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I nominate crosstietruck as the new Pogo game namer!  vote.gif sparkler.gif vote.gif sparkler.gif vote.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview