This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

As I am almost finished personal challenges, I decided to tackle the Dice Derby one, Grand Prix Badge, win 10 games of 600 tokens or more.  I have played three, 9 lap games won them all, got token spins over 200 and 400 tokens for winning.  I thought I would have won 3 towards the badge.  However I have none.  Any one know what I am doing wrong.

arniebear

You have win the race with 600 tokens.......spins don't count.

disneyland lady

This was a long time ago but I sort of remember that if you double browsed and did nothing other than start the game on the one so that it lost by a lot of laps it would bump your winner up to a higher count. I think when I played it there were others trying to get the same badge and would do the same with theirs so that the final difference between winner and the others was way higher.

Squid

Fellow cheaters in the room with me give me the warm fuzzies....  6_6.gif

raine56

Thanks so much for the help.  I concentrated on bad scores for my opponents, let otto loose and got one Yes!!!!   cheerleading.gif   The difference was quite large.  I had 1196 next closest had 353 so the difference has to be quite wide.  It paid 600 tokens.

Joe C

Another beautiful application of double-browsing or using two computers. camera.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 20, 2009, 06:45:58 PM
Another beautiful application of double-browsing or using two computers. camera.gif
I will have to try that double browse again and see if I can master it undecided.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 20, 2009, 07:29:28 PM
I will have to try that double browse again and see if I can master it undecided.gif
jarjar

From what I can tell, you double-browse and basically try to get a BAD score on the dummy name.

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 20, 2009, 07:34:49 PM
jarjar

From what I can tell, you double-browse and basic try to get a BAD score on the dummy name.

Joe my problem with double browsing is as soon as I log on the other user it bumps the first one out. I have tried over and over again.

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 20, 2009, 07:38:23 PM
Joe my problem with double browsing is as soon as I log on the other user it bumps the first one out. I have tried over and over again.
jarjar

To double-browse on the same computer, you need to use TWO different kinds of browsers. I use Internet Explorer and Apple Safari (for Windows). Others use stuff like Firefox.

raine56

I got the badge.  I used firefox and chrome to double browse and it worked well.  Thanks everyone for the help.

BabyCheetah

Wtg Raine On getting the badge   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

i tell you when i play that dice dreby i get a headache.... i quad-browse to play it.. it drive me nuts

aol, netscape, firefox and IE

arniebear

Quotei tell you when i play that dice dreby i get a headache.... i quad-browse to play it.. it drive me nuts

aol, netscape, firefox and IE

Double browsing give me a headache...........quad would cause my brain total meltdown  no-no.gif

Squid

I would get a brain aneurysm with quad browsing.  Double is easy enough, though.  I think you're using the same browser, JarJar.  You need a separate browser from whatever you use (IE?).  Try Chrome or Firefox.  I use Firefox and have no problems.  Grats on the win, Raine.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 21, 2009, 08:37:04 AM
I would get a brain aneurysm with quad browsing.  Double is easy enough, though.  I think you're using the same browser, JarJar.  You need a separate browser from whatever you use (IE?).  Try Chrome or Firefox.  I use Firefox and have no problems.  Grats on the win, Raine.
Uncle Otto likes Internet Explorer, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox. From my experience, Uncle Otto gets stupid with Google Chrome.

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on February 21, 2009, 11:15:30 AM
Uncle Otto likes Internet Explorer, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox. From my experience, Uncle Otto gets stupid with Google Chrome.

I don't believe they have ever been configured to be compatible with GC

I don't care for GC myself.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Thanks for all the tips. I will try again soon.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on February 21, 2009, 11:34:53 AM

Neither do I.  I d/l'd it, tried it for a bit of time and then uninstalled it.  I seem to do fine with IE and FF.  To each his own, right?  Good luck to all multi-browsers!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on February 21, 2009, 11:34:53 AM
I don't believe they have ever been configured to be compatible with GC

I have to agree with you there, Homer. If you want a FOURTH browser, Chrome does it fine.

I have found Apple Safari really works well with Uncle Otto. It does take some set up work, but once that is done, it rocks. Anytime looking to try Safari can send me a PM and I will try to walk them through the setup process.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview