PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:00:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sea Ball

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2009, 11:34:02 AM
That crazy drunk is chummy.  undecided.gif
That explains how he can live so close to The Wave House. Wasn't really drunk just got caught in the wash.

chummychum

you can't live west of it. West of it is the pacific ocean. Unless you consider that a big blow up pool. And there are many drunks in it trying to put their pants on....amongst other things

disneyland lady

Quote from: chummychum on February 28, 2009, 02:13:07 PM
you can't live west of it. West of it is the pacific ocean. Unless you consider that a big blow up pool. And there are many drunks in it trying to put their pants on....amongst other things

Actually west of it is a boardwalk......then the pacific ocean. I grew up in South Mission and remember The Plunge.

chummychum

funny, my place is in South Mission.

Stay away from the comber

disneyland lady

Quote from: chummychum on February 28, 2009, 03:40:03 PM
funny, my place is in South Mission.

Stay away from the comber

Many a time I yelled "Dad, it's dinnertime" and emptied the Beachcomber of the men.

gator8_24

Gee maybe DL and Chummy have met over the melons at the grocery store and didn't realize who they were!  Can't recall the names but when I lived there in N Cal; it was Nob Hill and south it was Vons., Safeway. giggle2.gif

chummychum

C~M

Boardwalk Sea Ball is broken down into 5 rounds:

The first round you have to roll the ball like skee ball onto a board with pegs. Something like plinko.
Then there are different points at the bottom and you score depending where you ball lands.
You move your tug boat across by scoring points.

The second round, you roll the ball and hit ducks just like Quick Quack.
If you hit them in order of numbers or colors you earn more points.

The third round, you have to hit the same colored coral three times.
Mixed in the with coral are bumpers like pinball .

The fourth round, you roll the ball into clams as they open up.
They are marked with points from 10 up to 50 points and
come in small and large sizes.
There are also red clams that take points away if you land in one of them.

The fifth and final round, you have to hit squid as they move across to steal a pearl.
This one can be tricky.

bubbleup

ugh probably timed and a leader board too  bad mood.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 12, 2009, 04:00:10 AM
The second round, you roll the ball and hit ducks just like Quick Quack.

I was afraid of this because one of the badges shows what looks just like a Quick Quack screenprint. I am sure that Pogo did this because we all love QQ so much.  stop.gif

BabyCheetah

The fifth and final round, you have to hit squid as they move across to steal a pearl.
This one can be tricky.

I don't want to hit squid.  I like squiddy very very very much.  I don't want to hurt squiddy.   embrace.gif

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on March 12, 2009, 05:25:14 AM
I don't want to hit squid.  I like squiddy very very very much.  I don't want to hurt squiddy.   embrace.gif
I know I do not want to hit Squid either 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

I had that inky thought but just to see what squiddy does when hit. The very last badge for the game is one that squid will want so will have probably rank out in this one above all else!

Squid

This one can be tricky.
I don't want to hit squid.  I like squiddy very very very much.  I don't want to hurt squiddy.   embrace.gif
Quote from: jarjar on March 12, 2009, 05:26:10 AM
I know I do not want to hit Squid either 6_6.gif
Quote from: disneyland lady on March 12, 2009, 05:29:36 AM
I had that inky thought but just to see what squiddy does when hit. The very last badge for the game is one that squid will want so will have probably rank out in this one above all else!

Speaking for myself and my brethren, it warms each of our suction cups knowing that our wonderful pogocheat buddies want to bring us no harm.  After much soul searching, and much research into the game itself, we here in Squidville have determined that you all MUST go after those squids in Sea Ball.  Our research has concluded that those squids in the game are relatives we don't much care for and we welcome the trouncing that they will receive.

This Squid looks forward to any and all Squid badges and wishes you the same.  Go git 'em, gang!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2009, 05:44:07 AM
Speaking for myself and my brethren, it warms each of our suction cups knowing that our wonderful pogocheat buddies want to bring us no harm.  After much soul searching, and much research into the game itself, we here in Squidville have determined that you all MUST go after those squids in Sea Ball.  Our research has concluded that those squids in the game are relatives we don't much care for and we welcome the trouncing that they will receive.

This Squid looks forward to any and all Squid badges and wishes you the same.  Go git 'em, gang!
Good luck to all POGO Squid Hunters.

No  slap1.gif OUR Squid. Except in the Slap Shop. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on March 12, 2009, 05:51:22 AM
Good luck to all POGO Squid Hunters.

No  slap1.gif OUR Squid. Except in the Slap Shop. giggle2.gif

hehehe Right back atcha  slap1.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2009, 05:44:07 AM

OK  6_6.gif  But only because you gave me your permission.  I'll take them down for ya. (we'll hapoefully we'll get a kick ass auto (like Beakers) to beat up the black sheep or should I say Squid in your family.)

skeem628

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview