Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

~Sassy~

BabyCheetah

Me too Me too.  bought everything (token wise)  Personally, I don't buy gem mini items.  I save my gems for games.

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on February 28, 2009, 03:59:38 PM
Me too Me too.  bought everything (token wise)  Personally, I don't buy gem mini items.  I save my gems for games.
Every now and then that little mini gem item catches my eye inlove1.gif

Tara

I don't buy gems stuff from the mini mall either, although it so tempting.  giggle2.gif

I just stick to my rule of not doing it or else I would buying everything I liked. They have cute stuff in the premium mini mall.

BabyCheetah

I know.  I would love to buy all the stuff but Pogo gets enough of my money with the subscription, gems, premiun albums, togo games, and cheats (well pogo doesn't quite know about that  giggle2.gif)  I have to draw the line some where. 

~Sassy~

Ahhh I couldn't resist the little leprechaun, he is so cute. There were some I didn't buy, just because they are animated doesn't always make them cute. There is ONE cat that is absolutely scary to look at.  no-no.gif

When my honey stops getting Net Flix, I will stop getting Pogo gems.  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 28, 2009, 05:00:12 PM
Ahhh I couldn't resist the little leprechaun, he is so cute. There were some I didn't buy, just because they are animated doesn't always make them cute. There is ONE cat that is absolutely scary to look at.  no-no.gif

When my honey stops getting Net Flix, I will stop getting Pogo gems.  hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview