PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by RaggedyAndie,

Previous topic - Next topic

RaggedyAndie

Hi everyone!

I am plugging away at this game and I'm at rank 25 doing both the US and UK games.  I saw someone recently who was at rank 30 and asked how they got so far ahead.  They stated that they play the games on the France and Germany sites.  Is this possible?

Thanks for any help.    shy12.gif

FreecellFanny

I suppose it could be possible though difficult unless you understood those languages.

Either that or you would have to play each round twice and write down the answers.

Now I'm wondering if it's possible!  giggle2.gif

Tracey

i dont know how they done that but i tried both and it still redirects me to usa pogo  rolleyes.gif

disneyland lady

It could be someone in Germany or France that reads english. They could then log on to the UK and US sites and have access to those games. Now that just ticks me off! How dare them go to our site and get badges......wait, don't I go to UK and work those for badges? All's fair in love, war and badge hunting.
tumbsup.gif

wimp

i've been trying for about an hour to change my pogo address to one in germany.  i removed all current billing information, changed country to germany with a german zipcode in the member info portion, but still when i try to sign in, it takes me back to the US homepage.  it does, however, want me to renew my subscription in euros instead of dollars.  so i guess it only half worked.

would love to know how they are doing it.  we could probably come close to doubling our ranks if we did every week available for both german and french pogo.com sites.

disneyland lady

Quote from: bexx on February 20, 2009, 08:23:42 AM
would love to know how they are doing it.  we could probably come close to doubling our ranks if we did every week available for both german and french pogo.com sites.

But can you read German or French quick enough to do the puzzles? I took 3 yrs of French and one of the only things I can remember is being able to say the Pledge of Allegiance to American and I am pretty sure that would not be one of their questions.

wimp

in all honesty, i took german for 5 1/2 years.  if i can still remember how to count to ten, i'd be surprised.

but in tp, who really needs to read?  if we could figure out exactly how to be able to sign into the german and french sites without being redirected back to US homepage, couldn't we let time whittle us down to two answers, and then just choose one, and quickly write down the answer to the correct one?  even if it was just one word that could differentiate between the four answers, that would be enough.  and who cares about the perfect game, as long as u can score 1100pts?

just a thought... maybe i'm oversimplifying it though.

hillbillyjim

you can play in pogo France and germany but not if your a club pogo member you have to make a new name thats not club pogo
( club pogo not available in germany and France)

swear2.gif

Tara

Quote from: hillbillyjim on February 22, 2009, 03:54:15 PM
you can play in pogo France and germany but not if your a club pogo member you have to make a new name thats not club pogo
( club pogo not available in germany and France)

swear2.gif

giggle2.gif  Is pogo racist?

skeem628

white flag.gif i didn knowabout this.. i thought i was slick doing it in UK and US sheesh.. someones always a step ahead! haha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview