PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:52:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$150.00 Password Panel

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

I  Was wondering if there is away to change my old e-mail on My Password panel to my new e-mail or does it matter???   help.gif blink.gif inlove1.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

There is no way to change the email.

I went from AOL to GMAIL. I just REFERENCE the AOL email address when I update my page. They get it right every time.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

That's why it's always best to use an internet email vs. an ISP email.  If you change ISP, you will still have the internet email.  Just my two cents....

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2009, 05:02:47 PM
That's why it's always best to use an internet email vs. an ISP email.  If you change ISP, you will still have the internet email.  Just my two cents....
I am not sure they had GMAIL in 2003.  giggle2.gif
Or in 1993 when I joined AOL. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Hotmail, yahoo, AOL... they were there.  Me thinks.

disneyland lady

I had Hotmail and AOL back in 1998 cuz I used my hotmail for eBay so that peeps couldn't beep me on aol to find out the status of their item or just "chat" which ate up dialup mins back in the days. It was a very big step for me to use my true email address on this site. The words <b>trust</b> and <b>cheats</b> do not usually get put together, but in this case it is true.  tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 27, 2009, 05:37:09 AM
I had Hotmail and AOL back in 1998 cuz I used my hotmail for eBay so that peeps couldn't beep me on aol to find out the status of their item or just "chat" which ate up dialup mins back in the days. It was a very big step for me to use my true email address on this site. The words <b>trust</b> and <b>cheats</b> do not usually get put together, but in this case it is true.  tumbsup.gif

I didn't use my email address when I bought my first auto, I used my husband's but that is only because the credit card I used was in his name; I didn't have my own at the time.  lipstick.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview