PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:38:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit - Am I the Only One?

Started by RaggedyAndie,

Previous topic - Next topic

RaggedyAndie

Is it just me, or does this happen to everyone???     swear2.gif

Once in awhile, when your four choices of answers are given, A,B,C,D, does anyone get two of the same answer?  For instance, there will be an A, B, different choice and maybe C and D will be the same answer.  When this happens, I choose one of these two same answers that I know is correct...and I always get it wrong.  Is this just an annoying Pogo flub?    slap1.gif

Thanks everyone!   

old nana

I have never had this problem and I have been playing since the beginning.

Squid

BabyCheetah

No, your not the only one.  I had seen the answer Pepsi twice in the same game.  I guess I picked the wrong Pepsi.  I have only seen it once though.

sassy3578

I have had the same thing happen on a few occasions. Not real sure what the deal is but.....  you know how pogo is.  LOL

Stinkerbell

It's not a mistake at all.  Pogo has figured out that if you get flustered enough, you'll do what most women do to calm themselves...you'll go shopping in the mini mall, and perhaps even buy gems to spend.  Very clever, Pogo.

Bluecat

I've also seen where the answer was Billy Jean King, there were two and of course I picked the wrong one.  They also say the Arkansas Razorbacks are from Arizona.  Things like that drive me nuts.

BabyCheetah

Has anyone tried triviaknowitall on the UK site?  Was wondering if it worked there?

Squid

Quote from: babycheater on March 04, 2009, 02:51:15 PM
Has anyone tried triviaknowitall on the UK site?  Was wondering if it worked there?
No, it doesn;t

Mayhem

Quote from: babycheater on March 04, 2009, 02:51:15 PM

TrivialMaster does.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

edfshr

Yes it happened with both Pepsi and Billie Jean King as the dual answers.  At the time I was coordinating with several others and we determined that getting the right one was just a matter of luck.

S1lent

Greetings,
Remember when you have a 50/50 chance...9 time out of 10 you will pick the wrong answer.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on March 05, 2009, 01:35:01 AM
Greetings,
Remember when you have a 50/50 chance...9 time out of 10 you will pick the wrong answer.

S1lent
no-no.gif

arniebear

The tips they gave for my LSAT was if you had to guess on multiple choice choose "B".  I guessed it worked I passed it, lol.

disneyland lady

I think whoever writes these is a 'White Stripes' fan cuz it seems like at least once a month I see White Stripes references.

Squid

skeem628

i have but ive never gotten it wrong, wait, actually i have, and it turned out that it was never one of the duplicates  girls18.gif

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on February 27, 2009, 02:04:32 PM
Is it just me, or does this happen to everyone???     swear2.gif

Once in awhile, when your four choices of answers are given, A,B,C,D, does anyone get two of the same answer?  For instance, there will be an A, B, different choice and maybe C and D will be the same answer.  When this happens, I choose one of these two same answers that I know is correct...and I always get it wrong.  Is this just an annoying Pogo flub?    slap1.gif

Thanks everyone!   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview